Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Rain....... again....11C /51F.... 

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Rain....... again....11C /51F.... 

Even though the rain is depressing, this is still a beautiful snap. 
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Good morning Flakes, I just opened my car door and stuck my hand out, that's why it's a bit off kilter. 🙂
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Good morning Flakes, I just opened my car door and stuck my hand out, that's why it's a bit off kilter. 🙂
    😄 Brilliant, you get extra points for ingenuity and creativity.
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Stopped raining😃 12C/53F

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • @Notaro, a bright spot in my day seeing your weather pics whether rain or shine.
    66F/19C with full sun, after a foggy sunrise.  Heading for 90F. Nights are getting cooler, but days remain hot. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Notaro said:

....damn!....that's a beaut of a shot......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatspideymanNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

....damn!....that's a beaut of a shot......
    ...and all done during a Parkour session. We have not yet found the limits of this boy's talents. 
    Hedda GablerNotarocatGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • Extremely windy here today. 40 mph with gusts up to 65. Bringing in a cold front, we have a small chance of snow tomorrow, then again over the weekend. 3-5 inches over Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

All the trees around here will be damn near bare after all the wind today. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Extremely windy here today. 40 mph with gusts up to 65. Bringing in a cold front, we have a small chance of snow tomorrow, then again over the weekend. 3-5 inches over Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

....screw that!.....rain forecast here sometime late tomorrow and the leaves are pretty much at peak, so after work I’m picking the lady and her camera up and off we fly to one of our off road spots for pics....
    catNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Extremely windy here today. 40 mph with gusts up to 65. Bringing in a cold front, we have a small chance of snow tomorrow, then again over the weekend. 3-5 inches over Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

Now, I hate wind, but I really wish I'd get some major wind so my trees would blow all the leaves far, far away from my property. 

While autumn is my favorite time of year, I have 6 huge trees in my yard and this lazy dropping of leaves, the slow flutter-to-the-ground bullsh*t they do is making me work too hard.  I'm tired.  

Which reminds me of this.  My mom had a neighbor who wanted everyone to come and rake their leaves out of her yard.  And we're talking what? The whole neighborhood was filled with trees, including her own yard!  My mom asked her, how exactly was everyone to know which leaves were theirs, since everybody pretty much had the same trees? 

People are so damn dumb.
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:

Now, I hate wind, but I really wish I'd get some major wind so my trees would blow all the leaves far, far away from my property. 

While autumn is my favorite time of year, I have 6 huge trees in my yard and this lazy dropping of leaves, the slow flutter-to-the-ground bullsh*t they do is making me work too hard.  I'm tired.  

Which reminds me of this.  My mom had a neighbor who wanted everyone to come and rake their leaves out of her yard.  And we're talking what? The whole neighborhood was filled with trees, including her own yard!  My mom asked her, how exactly was everyone to know which leaves were theirs, since everybody pretty much had the same trees? 

People are so damn dumb.
    I had pretty much the same thought as I was driving to the store earlier. Leaves, leaves blowing everywhere! One flew at my windshield so hard I flinched. 😄 

But I thought, all our leaves are headed to Nebraska! And South Dakota! 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    cat said:

People are so damn dumb.
    I had pretty much the same thought as I was driving to the store earlier. Leaves, leaves blowing everywhere! One flew at my windshield so hard I flinched. 😄 

That's awesome.  I wish I had a Nebraska or South Dakota to be the leaf dump for my trees.

Hey, I get it when someone has no trees in their yard and they have leaves all over the place from people's trees. But this lady had her own big trees. 

It's the nature of wind and leaves to play this dirty trick on others.  blow me.

catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarospideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    cat said:

People are so damn dumb.

That's awesome.  I wish I had a Nebraska or South Dakota to be the leaf dump for my trees.

Hey, I get it when someone has no trees in their yard and they have leaves all over the place from people's trees. But this lady had her own big trees. 

It's the nature of wind and leaves to play this dirty trick on others.  blow me.

That is pretty funny...did the neighbor have a reply to being asked which leaves belonged to who? 😄😄 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarospideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    cat said:
    cat said:

People are so damn dumb.

That is pretty funny...did the neighbor have a reply to being asked which leaves belonged to who? 😄😄 

No.  I'm sure in her head she was thinking, "bitch." and "here's five of your leaves."
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocatspideymanNeesy
  • ....gasoline sprinkler and a candle lighter woulda put paid to that BS....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotarocatNeesy
  • A nice but chilly morning, 8C/46F...

FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....man that is nice!....I have some some lovely sunrises over the prison grounds as well, but can't get any dang pictures for obvious reasons....nothing screams "beauty" more than sun glinting off the razor wire....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircatspideymanNeesy
  • Beautiful day today and just caught the last of the sun now down here with the dogs.

NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful day today and just caught the last of the sun now down here with the dogs.

Great snaps Flakes😎
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • I'm sitting by the river, the sun has all but gone now, Jake (my cat) has followed me to the river's edge, I tried to use the flash but have low battery. 🙄☺️

NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I'm sitting by the river, the sun has all but gone now, Jake (my cat) has followed me to the river's edge, I tried to use the flash but have low battery. 🙄☺️

Nope.... can't see him🤔
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'm sitting by the river, the sun has all but gone now, Jake (my cat) has followed me to the river's edge, I tried to use the flash but have low battery. 🙄☺️

Nope.... can't see him🤔
    No? White bib on his chest... sitting behind that blade of grass in front. 😁
    I can see him... what if you click on the photo and expand it?
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • I can see a white patch down near the bottom of the pic but can't make out any detail or features🤔
  • Overcast here today, feels like rain is on the way.. 8C/46F...