Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    It is indeed a pigeon on the light, those guys get everywhere 😀
    Same here, :D I photographed some this afternoon that had flown in when I was feeding seed to some ducks and their ducklings.

(and just to stay on topic... it was raining really hard this morning, but stopped by afternoon, thankfully. Work life is much easier without rain) 

Is that a grave?
    Following up... nope, definitely not a grave. 😄

Overcast today, a few showers. 
    ....I call BS!!!....it's a body dump cleverly disguised as a power company thingy.....
    Suspicious Stephen Colbert GIF by globaltv - Find  Share on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....Flake's conundrum.....
    That awkward momentWhen you are digging a hole to hide a body and you find  another bodyDe  funny pictures  funny pictures  best jokes comics  images video humor gif animation -
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    It is indeed a pigeon on the light, those guys get everywhere 😀
    Same here, :D I photographed some this afternoon that had flown in when I was feeding seed to some ducks and their ducklings.

(and just to stay on topic... it was raining really hard this morning, but stopped by afternoon, thankfully. Work life is much easier without rain) 

Is that a grave?
    Following up... nope, definitely not a grave. 😄

Overcast today, a few showers. 
    ....I call BS!!!....it's a body dump cleverly disguised as a power company thingy.....
    Suspicious Stephen Colbert GIF by globaltv - Find  Share on GIPHY

I agree.  Danger 400V Cables is New Zealand-speak for Body dump cleverly disquised.

Twitching Dreyfus GIF - Twitching Dreyfus Herbert - Discover  Share GIFs
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It was beautiful this morning but it clouded over this afternoon and we have rain now..

GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    It was beautiful this morning but it clouded over this afternoon and we have rain now..

...Rain?.......imagine that.... ;)
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • It's been really nice here lately. I've been able to keep my office window open all day long as I work from home.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Just back from dropping my wife into work, it's a nice morning, a bit chilly but very pleasant. 6C/42F

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • ....love these glimpses of your locale Brian......I keep expecting shanties with smoke puffing through the chimney from a peat fire...... :D
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatNotarospideymanNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....love these glimpses of your locale Brian......I keep expecting shanties with smoke puffing through the chimney from a peat fire...... :D
    You'll get the peat fires down in rural areas Scott, not so much in the suburbs anymore. 
    Hedda GablerspideymancatGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....love these glimpses of your locale Brian......I keep expecting shanties with smoke puffing through the chimney from a peat fire...... :D
    You'll get the peat fires down in rural areas Scott, not so much in the suburbs anymore. 
    ...no offense intended o'coss, just pokin' ye with a written stick.....this here is the TRUE question ....

To Peat or Not to Peat These Distilleries Give You the Option - Whisky  Advocate
    Hedda GablerNeesyNotarocat
  • It went down to minus 3 here but now the temperatures are going back up with some sun. By Tuesday it will probably go up to 21C

My second pumpkin is over behind the blue pail with the hose in it.

NotaroHedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • Another grey rainy day 12C/53F 🙄

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • Love that view NB!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • Love that view NB!
    ...as do I.....really cool to catch these snippets of Brianland.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • Cold but reasonably clear night 10C/50F...

FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Horrible day, raining and cold, 11C/51F

• Notaro said:
    Horrible day, raining and cold, 11C/51F

Aww no, not again... :/
    (I'm currently eating a giant afghan biscuit covered in chocolate with a gooey caramel centre. Does this help at all?) 
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

(I'm currently eating a giant afghan biscuit covered in chocolate with a gooey caramel centre. Does this help at all?) 
    No Flakes.... it doesn't 😭
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Damn, I'm sorry... I was so sure you'd just about be able to taste it. Maybe I wasn't descriptive enough...? Should have taken you a photo, alas... it has now gone. 
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • 77F/ 25C  overcast. Heading to 90'sF. Watching the tropics. There be a Delta  gaining strength and heading into the Gulf of Mexico and north toward gulf  coast states.  May all be safe in it's path. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Damn, I'm sorry... I was so sure you'd just about be able to taste it. Maybe I wasn't descriptive enough...? Should have taken you a photo, alas... it has now gone. 
    Angry What The Hell GIF by Team Coco - Find  Share on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircatNeesyspideyman
  • Nice day, dry but chilly, 8C/46F.

FlakeNoircatNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Was quite warm here today.

NotarocatNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideyman