Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Was quite warm here today.

Looks beautiful there Flakes. πŸ™‚
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Love that view NB!

I have to ask - why is his nickname NB? :)

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoircatspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    Love that view NB!

I have to ask - why is his nickname NB? :)

N is for Notaro and B is for his real name.  I'm not sure he has shared that on the public side so won't say it.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoircatNeesyspideyman
  • ...Imma tellin' ya, that there watercourse is the perfect place to heave a coupla bodies....especially now that we sussed out that Flakes was burying em in her front yard under fake utility gew-gaws......
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircatNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Imma tellin' ya, that there watercourse is the perfect place to heave a coupla bodies....especially now that we sussed out that Flakes was burying em in her front yard under fake utility gew-gaws......
    I'm always joking about using it during flood season instead of having funerals if one of us pops off the coil... πŸ˜„ my 3rd child (20-year-old) wants his to be a viking funeral on a floating pyre.... I'm getting quite good at archery using the flaming arrows. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesyspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...Imma tellin' ya, that there watercourse is the perfect place to heave a coupla bodies....especially now that we sussed out that Flakes was burying em in her front yard under fake utility gew-gaws......
    I'm always joking about using it during flood season instead of having funerals if one of us pops off the coil... πŸ˜„ my 3rd child (20-year-old) wants his to be a viking funeral on a floating pyre.... I'm getting quite good at archery using the flaming arrows. 
    .....HAHA!!!!.....
    Amazing Self-Taught Teen Contortionist and Hand Balancer Shoots a Flaming  Arrow Using Her Feet
    FlakeNoirNotarocatNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    .....HAHA!!!!.....
    Amazing Self-Taught Teen Contortionist and Hand Balancer Shoots a Flaming  Arrow Using Her Feet
    Yep, this is exactly how I do it... 🀣🀣🀣 not.
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • Grey rainy day, πŸ™„ 11C/51F

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • ....about 40 here at the moment.....sun is out, I'm just giving it a few minutes to warm up a bit before I start sawing wood or my back will go all psycho on me and walk off the job....
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Day has turned out pretty good, sunshine and blue skies, 13C /55F...

catHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....about 40 here at the moment.....sun is out, I'm just giving it a few minutes to warm up a bit before I start sawing wood or my back will go all psycho on me and walk off the job....
    Hope you didn't overdo it Scott, gotta take care of our backs.... πŸ’™
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    Notaro said:
    Day has turned out pretty good, sunshine and blue skies, 13C /55F...

Just beautiful.... I love your weather snaps, Irish.
    (I'm just going to call you "Irish ", yes... I'm old and forgetful... so sometimes the obvious is very helpful. πŸ˜„)
    NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyspideyman
  • No problem Flakes, Irish it isπŸ™‚
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyspideyman
  • Nice but chilly morning, 8C/46F...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • Rainy today -- we're getting the far outer bands of Hurricane Delta as it strikes the Louisiana coast.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....about 40 here at the moment.....sun is out, I'm just giving it a few minutes to warm up a bit before I start sawing wood or my back will go all psycho on me and walk off the job....
    Hope you didn't overdo it Scott, gotta take care of our backs.... πŸ’™
    ....I'm sore today, but my youngest son and his buddy hauled the branches and such to the woods and stacked logs, so that was a tremendous help and my spine coulda kissed em....
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    No problem Flakes, Irish it isπŸ™‚
    My maiden name was OHARE HA  Irish jokes Irish funny Irish quotes
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    Nice but chilly morning, 8C/46F...

...looks like you could get steady work just painting the streets!..... :D
  • Rainy today -- we're getting the far outer bands of Hurricane Delta as it strikes the Louisiana coast.
    ....positive vibes for no problems.....
  • Nice evening, plenty of sunshine. 11C/51F....

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Nice evening, plenty of sunshine. 11C/51F....

Those "birds" are huge! Are they pterydactyls (technically dinosaurs and not birds) or something similar?
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • Notaro said:

Those "birds" are huge! Are they pterydactyls (technically dinosaurs and not birds) or something similar?
    Just crows Hedda😁
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

Just crows Hedda😁
    Ireland grows some big-ass crows to be able to see them in the sky at that distance.  

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • Mostly clear skies, sunny but chilly, 8C/46F....

FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy