Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Another beautiful day, 16C/60F...

Beautiful... absolutely gorgeous. <3 
    It's amazing how just a little bit of sunshine can lift the spirits🙂
    FlakeNoirspideymanNeesyGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Haven't seen a blue sky in a week. Overcast, 75F.Hopefully the last day of feeder bands from Sally. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesyGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful afternoon here 21C/69F...

What's the name of that little mountain in the background?

NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Hot today, as usual, except hotter than usual because our A/C system gave up the ghost yesterday and we're waiting for the replacement...
    NeesyGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Hot today, as usual, except hotter than usual because our A/C system gave up the ghost yesterday and we're waiting for the replacement...

I meant that LOL in the best way possible (a nod to your sense of humour) ;)
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:
    Beautiful afternoon here 21C/69F...

What's the name of that little mountain in the background?

I'd say it's probably just part of the Wicklow mountains neesy🙂
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Walken on Sunshine Blank Template - Imgflip
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Haven't seen a blue sky in a week. Overcast, 75F.Hopefully the last day of feeder bands from Sally. 
    ....here ya go honey!.....

blue-sky-bright-cloudiness-1431822 - Lorintine Capital
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
    Over 50 Funny HVAC Memes and Air Conditioning Memes
    NotarocatHedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Day 3 without A/C -- but the new unit should be operational today. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Radar showing t storm  heading in later this morning.  Promises of cooler weather in the future.  
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ......40's and 50's here at night.....I'm lovin' it!......fat boy like cooler weather....
    FlakeNoirNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Dropped the kid to school in this a short time ago. (Thought for a moment that I might have woken up in Ireland! :D )

spideymanNeesyHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ......40's and 50's here at night.....I'm lovin' it!......fat boy like cooler weather....
    I used to be a hot weather girl.  No more I say!  Get cold thank you.
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    FlakeNoir said:
    Dropped the kid to school in this a short time ago. (Thought for a moment that I might have woken up in Ireland! :D )

For a second there Flake I thought you were reposting one of my photos 🤣🤣🤣, welcome to Ireland😂😂
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Not too bad here today, a bit cloudy but I think it'll clear up, had a light ground mist when I went out this morning, didn't last long though. 9C/48F

• Notaro said:
    Not too bad here today, a bit cloudy but I think it'll clear up, had a light ground mist when I went out this morning, didn't last long though. 9C/48F

The top picture is gorgeous! (Is that a pigeon on top of the light?)
    There is a lot of atmosphere in these shots... I can just imagine a SK narrative starting up with some spooky background music. <3 
    spideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • It is indeed a pigeon on the light, those guys get everywhere 😀
  • Beautiful sunrise. Only 20% chance for afternoon T storms, and predictor says 60'sF for Monday night. Signs of Fall??
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    It is indeed a pigeon on the light, those guys get everywhere 😀
    Same here, :D I photographed some this afternoon that had flown in when I was feeding seed to some ducks and their ducklings.

(and just to stay on topic... it was raining really hard this morning, but stopped by afternoon, thankfully. Work life is much easier without rain) 

NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...love the photos everybody!....just disappointed in Flakers......she keeps throwing these lovely pics out there, but never a hide nor hairy foot of a frickin' Hobbit anywhere!!.....I'm beginning to think Hollywood lied!.....especially since THIS guy keeps showing up.....
    Fake Hobbit memes  quickmeme
    spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Same here, :D I photographed some this afternoon that had flown in when I was feeding seed to some ducks and their ducklings.

(and just to stay on topic... it was raining really hard this morning, but stopped by afternoon, thankfully. Work life is much easier without rain) 

Is that a grave?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Is that a grave?
    ....yes!!!!!!....that was my first thought.....who pissed off Flakers????.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyspideyman
  • No it's not a grave 🤣 but I'm not entirely sure what it is now. I'll have to check it out next time I'm there. It's possible it has something to do with irrigation for the gardens. There's a duck pond a little way back there too that is filled via a fountain, maybe it's to do with this?
    I'll report back at some later date. 😁
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • .....I don't know Deej, she seems a little dodgy about the whole thing......."fountain"...."irrigation".......RIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT.......

Laugh Laughing GIF - Laugh Laughing Funny - Discover  Share GIFs  Laugh  Belly laughs Funny gif
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideyman