Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• They're far enough away that they probably didn't have any impact. Our local energy provider also services the grid in Louisiana, which took a big hit. They were implementing rolling power cuts to protect the grid from further damage. Seems to be stable so far today. We were worried it might be like Ike (2008) where we got through the storm okay and then the following day the power went out for four or five days. No phone, internet, nothing. 
    spideymanOut of OrderNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Oh man I hope @SusanNorton is okay!
    What about @ghost19, Spidey mentioned him to me too.... how close is he to all this?
    Has @Sundrop checked in? (I'm not great with my U.S geography,  sorry)
    NotarospideymanNeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Oh man I hope @SusanNorton is okay!
    What about @ghost19, Spidey mentioned him to me too.... how close is he to all this?
    Ghost is in Arkansas and the path of Laura as a storm could have produce heavy rains and some winds.  Sunny would  be in path also, as Laura made the turn east to the Atlantic Ocean. 
    FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • Hope everyone stays safe, in the path of Tropical Storm Laura

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • ...if Shannon and Marla get hit like we did here in Ohio, it will be hard hitting and fast moving storm cells, nasty little buggers-but they didn't stick around.....we lost power for a short time and a couple of trees got busticated around the ranch, but nothing super serious thank Gan.......
    spideymanNeesyFlakeNoirHedda GablerSundrop
  • Full sun 87F with feels like 102F and it is only mid morning.
    GNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirHedda GablerSundrop
  • spideyman said:
    Full sun 87F with feels like 102F and it is only mid morning.
    Florida hot meme - Memepile  Texas humor Hot weather humor Texas weather
    NeesyFlakeNoirHedda GablerSundropOut of Orderspideyman
  • 23 C or 74 F; it is starting to cool off already - it's the end of August so it's to be expected.

Might get another good month of growing weather before it starts cooling off a lot more

It must be almost Fall - Starbucks has brought back the Pumpkin Spice Latte

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerOut of Orderspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    23 C or 74 F; it is starting to cool off already - it's the end of August so it's to be expected.

Might get another good month of growing weather before it starts cooling off a lot more

It must be almost Fall - Starbucks has brought back the Pumpkin Spice Latte

30 Most Funniest Pumpkin Meme Images On The Internet
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Ghost is in Arkansas and the path of Laura as a storm could have produce heavy rains and some winds.  Sunny would  be in path also, as Laura made the turn east to the Atlantic Ocean. 
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...if Shannon and Marla get hit like we did here in Ohio, it will be hard hitting and fast moving storm cells, nasty little buggers-but they didn't stick around.....we lost power for a short time and a couple of trees got busticated around the ranch, but nothing super serious thank Gan.......
    Hey y'all,  all is well in Sunnyville.  We had some thunderstorms with hard rain and some marble sized hail on Friday and some leftover rain on Saturday,  but like Scott said, it moved pretty fast. 
    Wish I could send OoO some of the rain......we've had so much this summer that I'm starting to rust! 
    FlakeNoirNotaroOut of OrderspideymanGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Beautiful day today, 11C/51F....

FlakeNoirOut of OrderspideymanGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day today, 11C/51F....

Gorgeous! 
    Out of OrderNotarospideymanGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...if Shannon and Marla get hit like we did here in Ohio, it will be hard hitting and fast moving storm cells, nasty little buggers-but they didn't stick around.....we lost power for a short time and a couple of trees got busticated around the ranch, but nothing super serious thank Gan.......
    Hey y'all,  all is well in Sunnyville.  We had some thunderstorms with hard rain and some marble sized hail on Friday and some leftover rain on Saturday,  but like Scott said, it moved pretty fast. 
    Wish I could send OoO some of the rain......we've had so much this summer that I'm starting to rust! 
    Thanks Sunny! We got some rain on Saturday, was hoping for more, but at this point we’ll certainly take it!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundropHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Pin on Timeless curiosities on etsy
    NeesySundropOut of OrderHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Thunderstorms and quite a bit of rain here on Sunday - gonna have to get the bathroom ceiling looked at - the paint is peeling on the ceiling - hope that the roof is okay! Yikes

SundropGNTLGNTNotaroOut of OrderHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    Thunderstorms and quite a bit of rain here on Sunday - gonna have to get the bathroom ceiling looked at - the paint is peeling on the ceiling - hope that the roof is okay! Yikes

Are there any stains on the ceiling neesy? 
    Out of OrderSundropGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Neesy said:
    Thunderstorms and quite a bit of rain here on Sunday - gonna have to get the bathroom ceiling looked at - the paint is peeling on the ceiling - hope that the roof is okay! Yikes

Even OoO has better aim than to put stains on the bathroom ceiling...
    SundropGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Neesy said:

What if I told you You a goofball  - What If I Told You  Meme  Generator
    SundropOut of OrderHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • edited August 2020

It appears the morning low has not fallen below 83 at Houston (IAH), which, if it holds, will tie for our warmest morning for any day on record.

— Matt Lanza (@mattlanza) August 31, 2020
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerSundropFlakeNoirOut of OrderspideymanNeesy
  • edited August 2020
    El Arroyo on Twitter Sign credit kharttatum ElArroyoATX ElArroyoSign  httpstco5fx17lS9kk
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of OrderspideymanNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Neesy said:

And once again, utterly torn between "lol" and "wtf". 

Out of OrderHedda GablerspideymanSundropNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Great to hear you got through unscathed Bev - except for that one power outage.
    Hedda GablerOut of OrderBevVincentNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Beautiful day here, two in a row, must be a record, 18C/64F ...

Hedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirOut of Order
  • Look at that blue!
    NotaroNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirOut of Order