Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Overcast here today, feels like rain is on the way.. 8C/46F... 

I can see the sea.. the cloud bank just above it looks like somebody has unrolled a huge roll of cotton wool. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatspideymanNeesy
  • ....great Images guys!....even Flake's Mystery Cat.......Jazz wonders too.....

...."JAKE!!......JAAAAAAKKKEEEEE!!!!!..........
    catFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  •  great Pup shots and i see jake. He looks in hunter mode with big night eyes closely watching all stirrings .  Where is sl? 
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Very chilly 30, feels like 21 right now. Calling for rain tonight, turning to snow tomorrow. 70% chance of 1-3 inches tomorrow day, 80% chance of 1-3 inches tomorrow night. 

Will be a good chili day, me thinks. Also going to have to break down and turn the damn heat on. 😒
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Very chilly 30, feels like 21 right now. Calling for rain tonight, turning to snow tomorrow. 70% chance of 1-3 inches tomorrow day, 80% chance of 1-3 inches tomorrow night. 

Will be a good chili day, me thinks. Also going to have to break down and turn the damn heat on. 😒
    Lolcats - chili - LOL at Funny Cat Memes - Funny cat pictures with words on  them - lol  cat memes  funny cats  funny cat pictures with words on
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • We are getting rain today and it's only 55 with a high of 69, which is quite nice. Back up to the 80s for the foreseeable future.
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  •  great Pup shots and i see jake. He looks in hunter mode with big night eyes closely watching all stirrings .  Where is sl? 
    Where is... what? (sl?)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
     great Pup shots and i see jake. He looks in hunter mode with big night eyes closely watching all stirrings .  Where is sl? 
    Where is... what? (sl?)
    Bitch Be Cray GIFs  Tenor
    NotaroHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • It is snowing, as promised. Gathering up on the lawns and cars, not the streets yet. 

Chili is started for tonight. I am working on laundry but going to mostly try to just sit and read. 

Scott is starting to show mild symptoms. About a degree fever and his skin is creepy crawly. Headachy. 😔 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    It is snowing, as promised. Gathering up on the lawns and cars, not the streets yet. 

Chili is started for tonight. I am working on laundry but going to mostly try to just sit and read. 

Scott is starting to show mild symptoms. About a degree fever and his skin is creepy crawly. Headachy. 😔 
    ....keep him drinking water like there's no tomorrow and Tylenol/Acetaminophen ever 4-6 hours.....
    catNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    It is snowing, as promised. Gathering up on the lawns and cars, not the streets yet. 

....keep him drinking water like there's no tomorrow and Tylenol/Acetaminophen ever 4-6 hours.....
    He is...alternating with ibuprofen, should he not take ibuprofen? 
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:

.....it won't hurt him a'tall......it's just that Tylenol is better for fever.....
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • It was nice and cool sitting in line waiting to vote this morning -- low 60s. We each had a cup of tea to keep us warm!
    NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Overcast with intermittent rain, 10C/50F...

catHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    FlakeNoir said:
     great Pup shots and i see jake. He looks in hunter mode with big night eyes closely watching all stirrings .  Where is sl? 
    Where is... what? (sl?)
    Your other cat, flakes. :D :D :D :D
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:

Strong vibes for mild symptoms. Protect yourself too, cat.  
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatspideymanNeesy
  • It was nice and cool sitting in line waiting to vote this morning -- low 60s. We each had a cup of tea to keep us warm!
    ....28 degrees here this mornin'.....I cuddled up to the burn barrel whilst disposing of packaging......and bodies......
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:

Thinking of you guys (((Cat))) I hope his symptoms stay very mild, please keep yourselves as safe as you can and keep us updated. 💜
    Sorry about the snow too.😳
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Where is... what? (sl?)
    Your other cat, flakes. :D :D :D :D
    🤣🤣🤣
    OMG... the "l" totally threw me, we almost never use her whole name. 😄
    There's no way she'd be down the river with us, she's scared of everything and everyone and only ever goes outside under cover of darkness for like a few minutes.. so she can do her business. She's an inside girl by choice. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Grey overcast day, 13C /55F

NeesycatGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • cat said:
    Very chilly 30, feels like 21 right now. Calling for rain tonight, turning to snow tomorrow. 70% chance of 1-3 inches tomorrow day, 80% chance of 1-3 inches tomorrow night. 

I was thinking the same thing Cat - but then when I tried to do so, the silly thing started making weird noises.

Tomorrow I will have to call someone to have a look at it - it's like it's trying to kick in but it cannot. (Just hope it won't cost a fortune or that we need new parts).

catGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    cat said:

I was thinking the same thing Cat - but then when I tried to do so, the silly thing started making weird noises.

Tomorrow I will have to call someone to have a look at it - it's like it's trying to kick in but it cannot. (Just hope it won't cost a fortune or that we need new parts).

....sounds like the igniter crapped itself.....common problem sadly......
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • cat said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:

Hoping for good test results tomorrow cat. Hope scott is feeling good.
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Overcast, chilly,.. 11C/51F....

FlakeNoirspideymancatNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    cat said:

....sounds like the igniter crapped itself.....common problem sadly......

I've got an appointment for tomorrow (they could only narrow it down to some time between 8 and 4) but I am glad someone can come out - it's about 32F or 0C so pretty nippy out there!

FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTspideymanHedda Gabler