Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Beautiful but cold day... -1C/30F
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....right bit of nice!...
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • The most snow we had all winter. 30 cm (about a foot i think) fell in a day and hasnt stopped yet even if it has slowed down. Busses and trams are having problems and people that can work from home are asked to do so..... Sadly i'm not one of those people. Almost rather windy. I hoped that winter was over for this time but i think this may be the last hurrah. Kind of saying "Dont forget me! This is what i'm capable of!"
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Well, snow has stopped falling. The sun is shining and snow is everywhere. Beautiful but cold.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • More snow...... It is the end of march , darn it!!! There should be spring flowers popping up everywhere but if they dared to pop know they soon freeze to death. Has spring forgotten us??
    GNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    More snow...... It is the end of march , darn it!!! There should be spring flowers popping up everywhere but if they dared to pop know they soon freeze to death. Has spring forgotten us??

Same here Kurben - it's minus 9 C and still lots of snow out there in our back yard - however it does feel as if Spring is on its way at last

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • Some sunshine.....and rain....and mud....lots of mud.....14C/57F...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • OK, its april. We can summarize march... It was a shitmonth!! And the statistics agree with me. It has, in sweden, been the coldest march in 107 years. This was mostly a winter month and usually march is the beginning of spring. I have heard romours that Easter will bring some nice weather with spring temps. Hope thats correct.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Beautiful day.....7C/44F.....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....Sun Dog and Doggos.... <3
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    My sunshine. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited May 2023
    We're into very changeable weather. These are a mix of home and work from.the last little while. 

That head tilt on my old girl is probably permanent now. I did say life had been nuts recently.  On the day of transfer the night before surgery, I had to get her to an emergency vet, it was a Sunday and quite the ordeal. She stayed with the vets until the kids collected her the following Wednesday afternoon.

While the ICU stint was happening, my youngest kiddo's bird passed away. 🥹 R.I.P Saman, you pretty boy.

A few days after we were home, and we'd laid him to rest, my kiddo caught me at a weak moment... 😳 and this happened. 🙄

Welcome... Reggie.

I'm sorry for dumping all of the animal stuff in the weather thread, I'm just too naffed to post again in the pet place.🥹
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarsha
  • ....love the shots Flakers, and so sorry for all the turmoil and loss....life can be like a giant Hoover vacuum at times-just sucking the joy out of things.....but that rainbow offers......hope......
    Hedda GablerKurbenMarshaFlakeNoir
  • What scott said. I’ve missed those faces. ‘Allo reggie! Safe journey saman. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTMarshaFlakeNoir
  • Glorious weather here lately.....

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....who woulda thunk it???....Irish folken in bikinis and swim shorts....outstanding!....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaKurben
  • edited June 2023
    SSDD Rain, overcast, temperatures about 20 degrees below normal since this past weekend and forecast through Sunday remains the same. Two days of sun followed by more rain but it will be warmer.  At least the rain has been good for Nova Scotia's wildfire situation.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....after nearly monsoon rains, we haven't had a drop in almost 3 weeks-not good....and we're seeing haze and such in Ohio from all the wildfires....prayers for those affected....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....who woulda thunk it???....Irish folken in bikinis and swim shorts....outstanding!....
    "...outstanding "... in the cold waters of Ireland? 😁
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....who woulda thunk it???....Irish folken in bikinis and swim shorts....outstanding!....
    "...outstanding "... in the cold waters of Ireland? 😁
    ...shrinkage capitol of the world.... :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • A beautiful winter's day. 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ....beautymundous!!!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben