Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Yesterday...  (river has been up and down with some tropical storms coming through)

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....Mud-Puppies!!!..... :D :D :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Yesterday...  (river has been up and down with some tropical storms coming through)

I just love that paw print on her forehead. She was marked for greatness! ❤️
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • ....she should be attending Dogwarts......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Rain for two days so all snow is gone. Grey weather.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    Rain for two days so all snow is gone. Grey weather.
    I'm sorry the pretty mornings have turned to grey yuck. 🥺

It's been beautiful here, a very warm couple of weeks after some earlier wet weather.

I'll post some snaps soon when they're resized. (I was recently away for a short holiday so will post some of those in another thread.)
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Recent days...

GNTLGNTNotaro
  • My girl….  And M just looks like a ball of silly fun!
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ...is that a piece of modern art or a fancy doggo stick in that pic Flakers?.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Did the tornadoes pass you by @BevVincent?
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...is that a piece of modern art or a fancy doggo stick in that pic Flakers?.....
    It's my river walking staff. I found it at the river while away on holiday. It's been sanded and lacquered. 

Been very hot here, with high humidity the last few days.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesynot_nadine
  • ....Love the repurposing!....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • E is just focused on you — m is lasered focused on everything! What a gorgeous, alert boy. 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited January 2023
    E is just focused on you — m is lasered focused on everything! What a gorgeous, alert boy. 

M's sole purpose in all of his close-ups, is to pretend there is no phone.  He hates it. Loathes his photo being taken.  He's stares intently into my eyes, perfect shot...total love and adoration. Up comes the phone... 'Uh yeah... whatever, mum who? Hey look over there it's a...' fill in the blank.
    Brat.🙄
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    E is just focused on you — m is lasered focused on everything! What a gorgeous, alert boy. 

M's sole purpose in all of his close-ups, is to pretend there is no phone.  He hates it. Loathes his photo being taken.  He's stares intently into my eyes, perfect shot...total love and adoration. Up comes the phone... 'Uh yeah... whatever, mum who? Hey look over there it's a...' fill in the blank.
    Brat.🙄
    He has an image to protect. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • I wish the Weather Gods could decide among themselves.....  Now it is back to chilly days and snow. Enough to dig out that extra blanket that you thought could be put away until next winter, but noooo. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I wish the Weather Gods could decide among themselves.....  Now it is back to chilly days and snow. Enough to dig out that extra blanket that you thought could be put away until next winter, but noooo. 
    Sorry to hear this Kurben, I hope it won't stay too long. ⛄️🌞
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • I need some sun too Kurben. Hope it comes for you soon. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I wish the Weather Gods could decide among themselves.....  Now it is back to chilly days and snow. Enough to dig out that extra blanket that you thought could be put away until next winter, but noooo. 
    I need some sun too Kurben. Hope it comes for you soon. 

And for anyone one else who also needs some right now. 🌞
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Scott, are you close to this train derailment?  
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....we are about 77 miles away from the site....I am scared for anyone in that area....it's a nasty one....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....we are about 77 miles away from the site....I am scared for anyone in that area....it's a nasty one....
    Not just that area. Winds blow and change directions. You are close enough for significant fallout.  Be careful. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • ....we will do the best we can.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy