Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....we are about 77 miles away from the site....I am scared for anyone in that area....it's a nasty one....
    I looked it up, how very scary.🥺 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....it is, but good news....the evacuees are being allowed to return home after the chemicals were burned off...air and water samples show it's now safe...
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....it is, but good news....the evacuees are being allowed to return home after the chemicals were burned off...air and water samples show it's now safe...
    Brilliant! Very glad to hear it.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • It has been a bit nasty here in the last few days/nights. Our town was okay, and family elsewhere also fine. Things are starting to settle. 
    Our river reached a level not seen since 1958, it breached in several areas but no damage this time. (in our area at least, I believe there was damage in towns north east of us. 🥺)

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited February 2023
    Glad all are safe. That water is high and looks fast. Be safe.  Hopefully Gabrielle is done. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • Glad all are safe. That water is high and looks fast. Be safe.  Hopefully Gabrielle is done. 
    Sadly some people have been killed, 🥺 there is widespread destruction and hundreds without homes to return to. There are a few communities cut off completely, without means of communication. I think around 1400 people are not contactable. There's no power, landlines, cell.coverage, fiber is out, cell towers are affected, they're just isolated and nobody has heard from them.
    It's quite a mess. 
    We had a 6.3 quake tonight, I'm expecting to wake to a plague of locusts tomorrow. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Scary times indeed, I hope the death toll doesn't rise there, be safe Flakes. 🤞❤️🌹
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....it is, but good news....the evacuees are being allowed to return home after the chemicals were burned off...air and water samples show it's now safe...
    ....the plot has thickened, and not in a good way.....something is horribly amiss with the water, and now the fear of acid rain....lives are being played with....this has taken an abrupt turn from the original "feel good" reopening of the town....I'm again scared for all those folks.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • ...prayers for you and your countryfolk Flakes....... <3
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Scary times indeed, I hope the death toll doesn't rise there, be safe Flakes. 🤞❤️🌹
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...prayers for you and your countryfolk Flakes....... <3
    Thanks guys,💚 it's really heartbreaking seeing the stories emerging as communication restablishes. 🥺
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....the plot has thickened, and not in a good way.....something is horribly amiss with the water, and now the fear of acid rain....lives are being played with....this has taken an abrupt turn from the original "feel good" reopening of the town....I'm again scared for all those folks.....
    This is nuts, isn't it? 😳 If something has happened and is hazardous, don't pretend it isn't and put lives at risk. 😧😔 (And why would they??? For fear of being blamed? 🥺)
    I'm so sorry for all the uncertainty over this, I truly hope more lives won't be harmed or lost. (human and animal alike) 😔💜
  • Coldy windy weather today. Its the aftermath of the storm on the westcoast (Atlantic) yesterday. Bridges were closed and people warned about driving in their cars because of the winds. Stockholm is on the eastcoast (Baltic Sea) so the really big storms very rarely reach here before they have become much weaker. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Coldy windy weather today. Its the aftermath of the storm on the westcoast (Atlantic) yesterday. Bridges were closed and people warned about driving in their cars because of the winds. Stockholm is on the eastcoast (Baltic Sea) so the really big storms very rarely reach here before they have become much weaker. 
    I hope everyone was safe, Kurben. 🙏

Recovery will be long in certain areas here, thousands are not able to return to their homes. Power and water are still down for many. Bodies are still being found, people still missing. It's a huge mess. 🥺

The sun is back though, I'm sure this is helping folks who have lost everything. 
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Coldy windy weather today. Its the aftermath of the storm on the westcoast (Atlantic) yesterday. Bridges were closed and people warned about driving in their cars because of the winds. Stockholm is on the eastcoast (Baltic Sea) so the really big storms very rarely reach here before they have become much weaker. 

Recovery will be long in certain areas here, thousands are not able to return to their homes. Power and water are still down for many. Bodies are still being found, people still missing. It's a huge mess. 🥺

The sun is back though, I'm sure this is helping folks who have lost everything. 
    Dont worry, Flake. Some property damages but no lives lost. Nothing compared to the monster you encountered. Now everything is much back to normal, sun is shining and some in the westcoast writing letters to their insurance companies.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

Dont worry, Flake. Some property damages but no lives lost. Nothing compared to the monster you encountered. Now everything is much back to normal, sun is shining and some in the westcoast writing letters to their insurance companies.
    Happy to hear things are back to normal there, Kurben, enjoy the sunshine. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • And snow rhis morning....  Stayed 4 hours and then started melting. Cant you decide yourself what you want!!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Overcast chilly day.....5C/41F

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....rain and about the same here bro.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Nice morning....3C/37F...

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....yes sir, that sky is awesome....got enough rain around here yesterday, I could have trout fished in the puddle outside of our admin building.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Nice morning....3C/37F...

Gorgeous....

The difference a day makes:

Yesterday...

And today;

KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ...love those faces!....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Me too. Adore them. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy