Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Courtship of Eddie's Father?
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Courtship of Eddie's Father?
    ....you wouldn't like him if he was irradiated... :D
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Marshall Thompson. Now, what’s the movie? 😄 big valley? Cult of the cobra?
    From one of my favourite movies, It! The Terror From Beyond Space. Without it there probably wouldn't have been Alien, I heard a story of how the producers of Alien had to make a settlement for plagiarism with the rights holders of It The Terror....because the storylines were so similar, I've no idea if thats true or not but when you look at the movies it's undeniable how similar they are.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited December 2022
    Life's been busy, weather's been gross, E had an emergency visit to the vet in the middle of the night. (fully recovered now) 
    These are not from today because I left my phone at home when I took them out earlier.🙄

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • ....glad to hear furface is okey-doke now....22 degrees here this AM with a winter storm a'brewing for later in the week.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Dry chilly day, 8C/46F...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Here snow is melting. It stayed for about a week. Now its 2 C outside at night. I actually hope it comes some new snow before christmas because i like a white christmas. Somehow it seems like part of the natural order of things here. Its ok if it melts away after new year. Sadly i'm not the god of weather.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sadly i'm not the god of weather.....

Weather Deities
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited December 2022
    You want chilly?

Try -40C.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • You want chilly?

Try -40C.
    Yikes. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTLou_SytsmaNeesy
  • You want chilly?

Try -40C.
    I do not want chilly, Sam-I-Am. 😳
    Be safe there...
    GNTLGNTLou_SytsmaHedda Gabler
  • You want chilly?

Try -40C.
    ....yeah, ummmmm fu*k all that....we have our own coming thisaway....
    Lou_SytsmaHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • Christmas day was beautiful  here.

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Christmas day was beautiful  here.

E looks to be in great shape again. I'm glad!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Christmas day was beautiful  here.

E looks to be in great shape again. I'm glad!
    She's doing really well, I'm so relieved too. ❤️
    GNTLGNTNeesy
  • .....Yay!!!.....so glad Flakers..... <3 <3
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited December 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    You want chilly?

Try -40C.
    ....yeah, ummmmm fu*k all that....we have our own coming thisaway....
    ....yep, -43 F with wind chill the other night......thank god I have plenty of fat layers......
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • We've had a lot of sunshine, I thought I'd share these 2 recent snaps to help warm my northern friends up.
    (I just love goofy E's look in this one. 😂)

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Fantastic snaps, Flake!! Sadly winter has returned here. When Christmas and New Year was over the snow came. Not much but enough to make it a wintry landscape. Can be rather slippery when you walk outside because of icespots thats hidden under a thin layer of snow. 
  • ....handsome doggos, and warm ones....appreciate the view....colder than a well-digger's ass here....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I love E so much. I love M too but us old girls gotta hang, throw some gang signs. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited January 2023
    I love E so much. I love M too but us old girls gotta hang, throw some gang signs. 
    Girl With Red Bandana Gang Signs GIF - Girl With Red Bandana Gang Signs -  Discover  Share GIFs....universal symbols for "one eyed pirate hooker".....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Some more snow and i saw the first kids trying to build a snowman i've seen this winter. Sadly, for them, now the temp is rising again some melting going on. Its the middle of the night here (i am purposefully trying not to sleep this night so i can sleep next night and be ok for work) and its 1 C now. Will probably be a few degrees higher when day comes.
  • Kurben said:
    Some more snow and i saw the first kids trying to build a snowman i've seen this winter. Sadly, for them, now the temp is rising again some melting going on. Its the middle of the night here (i am purposefully trying not to sleep this night so i can sleep next night and be ok for work) and its 1 C now. Will probably be a few degrees higher when day comes.
    The best Snowman memes  Memedroid
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy