Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Bev!!!!! 127 degrees? I hope you and your family stay cool. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Beautiful morning, its 16C/60F already so its gping to be a scorcher today....🌞

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • We've had a long period of days with about 28 C (83 F) every day. Grass turns yellow and water levels at a lowpoint and fire alerts at a highpoint. It is nice when your on holiday but when youre shopping or have got to go to work you feel cooked. Temp never dropping below about 17 (62 F) even in the middle of the night.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • One thing i really like about this time of year is how long the days are. The sun sets about 11 pm and rises about 2.30 am. A bit further north in sweden it never sets at all. If you go to "A real party" it doesn't stop until the sun is shining, about 4 am or so.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    One thing i really like about this time of year is how long the days are. The sun sets about 11 pm and rises about 2.30 am. A bit further north in sweden it never sets at all. If you go to "A real party" it doesn't stop until the sun is shining, about 4 am or so.
    It must be incredibly difficult to get enough quality sleep in the height of summer? Maybe people have curtains that fully block the light, though? 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • A few snaps from the last week or so. The river has been very high over the last 3 days, a lot of rain further north and in the hills that feed our river. (The snaps with a lower water level are older)

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • I seriously love these pups. No joking. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • Oh my God Flakes.   The paws and the eyes.  I want to hold them.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda Gabler
  • edited June 2023
    Very rainy here.  At least the smoke seems to be gone.  It was all yellow for weeks.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Very rainy here.  At least the smoke seems to be gone.  It was all yellow for weeks.

Is that from the Canadian fires? I hope they're more under control now. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • We got our riverbed back today.

GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....hell of a branch that Puppers drug over!!!!.....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    One thing i really like about this time of year is how long the days are. The sun sets about 11 pm and rises about 2.30 am. A bit further north in sweden it never sets at all. If you go to "A real party" it doesn't stop until the sun is shining, about 4 am or so.
    It must be incredibly difficult to get enough quality sleep in the height of summer? Maybe people have curtains that fully block the light, though? 
    Every window comes equipped with shades that you can maneuver up or down as you prefer and then you yourself add what kind of curtain you want. So if i from the start didn't have problems with sleeping i think i would manage allright.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • That thick chunk of earth! 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Very rainy here.  At least the smoke seems to be gone.  It was all yellow for weeks.

FlakeNoir said:

FlakeNoir said:

FlakeNoir said:

FlakeNoir said:

yes.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaHedda Gabler
  • Yesterday. (today was blech)

NotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • That thick chunk of earth! 
    That chunk (and the others) arrived with the last bit of high water. The river changes every single time we get some heavy rainfall. I love discovering what has been gifted each time.
    NotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Horrible grey day, 14C/57F, rain.....and more rain🙄

FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Horrible grey day, 14C/57F, rain.....and more rain🙄

Da plane, da plane! 🛩😁
    KurbenMarshaHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • ...it's a transport plane bringing his Rooskie buddies more wadka....and that was a beauty of a shot Flakes!....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • We're having some refreshing rain now. Really needed. Yesterday i was cooked when i went out for lunch and barely made it back and fell asleep as soon as the workday was over because of the heat. Not much rain but it lowers the temp to acceptable.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Last couple of days here.

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....beeyouteaful!.......and you captured a deflated smurf!!....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir