Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ...that third shot is a winner!!!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • Nice shots!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Love your snaps Irish, it's always like being there. Ireland is so lovely. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • It was a beautiful morning.....it didn't last though....

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Thats a beautiful shot!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...it's cuz the jet's seeded the clouds and made it rain...hell, even the poocher knew it..... ;)
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Rain with short bouts of sunshine.....

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Beautiful snaps, Irish. 

These were taken over the past week or more, all kinds of weather here lately.

GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerSusanNorton
  • ....Holy Shit kids!......those are all most awesome!.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful snaps, Irish. 

When you were so close did you go look for the pot of gold?? Amazing pics!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful snaps, Irish. 

When you were so close did you go look for the pot of gold?? Amazing pics!
    I'd love to say yes and quit my job, but alas no.
    (and not very close, this last snap is 10x zoom on my phone)
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • My babes. Sigh. I love them. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • My babes. Sigh. I love them. 
    Yeah, i know... Dont you think that Mac is unusually willing to pose? Both M and E are looking like models for a dog magazine!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    My babes. Sigh. I love them. 
    Yeah, i know... Dont you think that Mac is unusually willing to pose? Both M and E are looking like models for a dog magazine!
    You should have seen the other 51 snaps where he was either looking completely away, giving me the dog equivalent of "the finger", or had just leaped right out of shot. 🙄😄
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    My babes. Sigh. I love them. 
    You should have seen the other 51 snaps where he was either looking completely away, giving me the dog equivalent of "the finger", or had just leaped right out of shot. 🙄😄
    ....the canine equivalent of trying to take cat or baby pictures.....they truly live to f*ck up the perfect photo.... :D
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Why me!!??? Have taken a look at the weather forecast for the trip we're planning... 5 days of rain, rain  and more rain starting today. At least i had enough to pack a couple of umbrellas..... I love nature and understand it needs rain but why on every day i plan to walk through it?
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • .....Murphy's Law of Holidays....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    Why me!!??? Have taken a look at the weather forecast for the trip we're planning... 5 days of rain, rain  and more rain starting today. At least i had enough to pack a couple of umbrellas..... I love nature and understand it needs rain but why on every day i plan to walk through it?
    Because you will be in good company and on a great adventure with your brother, you won’t even notice or care. Another memory to stash away. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Took a few snaps out on a walk with lady E yesterday, it was a beautiful morning. 

KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Ok. Where is M? 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • ....those are very nice Flakers.... ;)
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Took a few snaps out on a walk with lady E yesterday, it was a beautiful morning. 

Has M been a naughty boy and told he is benched for the day in the hope he will learn??
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Nah, he's fine. He was walking somewhere else with my partner when I took those.
    (Though he did a stupid thing the next day when he saw E and I on a walk. He sniffed a tree, saw me and came running...and went smack(!) head-first into a lamppost. 🙄😬😁)
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler