Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Perfect weather and stunningly beautiful place. You must have forced yourself onto that plane back home Irish, if only you could bring the weather back with you.  🥹💚
    It was very difficult Flakes, it's so beautiful and relaxing over there, mind you I have to force myself on to any plane...I hate flying, hate it more the older I get😬
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Perfect weather and stunningly beautiful place. You must have forced yourself onto that plane back home Irish, if only you could bring the weather back with you.  🥹💚
    It was very difficult Flakes, it's so beautiful and relaxing over there, mind you I have to force myself on to any plane...I hate flying, hate it more the older I get😬
    I feel you, I've only ever flown twice, once in a helicopter (okay until we banked sideways with see-through doors 😳) the other time was in a 4 seater plane. The pilot was in training and the lesson that day was learning to restart the engine after stalling midair.  🥺

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I feel you, I've only ever flown twice, once in a helicopter (okay until we banked sideways with see-through doors 😳) the other time was in a 4 seater plane. The pilot was in training and the lesson that day was learning to restart the engine after stalling midair.  🥺

See through doors and stalled engine.....sorry Flakes but fcuk that, I'd have been taken off in a straight jacket. 🤪
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ...Holy Shite!!!!....that was a stupendous camera roll Irish!.....you know me, gotta give the gargoyle statue the most favored pic award.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Those are fabulous shots. What an adventure. What an opportunity!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Holy Shite!!!!....that was a stupendous camera roll Irish!.....you know me, gotta give the gargoyle statue the most favored pic award.....
    And very topical this month. 😃
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Beautiful Spring morning, out for a walk.

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • ...so vibrant!....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Alas, it's looking like soup out there today. 🥹
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • It ended up nice after all.😃

Today it's soup. 

We saw this parent tree holding its baby on our way back home. Awww...🥰

I took Mr. M in for his booster vaccination this morning.  He was such a good lad. 

GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • ....that tree made me think of a funny idea for a movie...."The Spawn of Yule Gibbons"....ok, maybe only funny to me......*sigh*......

TOP 7 QUOTES BY EUELL GIBBONS  A-Z Quotes
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....that tree made me think of a funny idea for a movie...."The Spawn of Yule Gibbons"....ok, maybe only funny to me......*sigh*......

TOP 7 QUOTES BY EUELL GIBBONS  A-Z Quotes
    I had to Google the frick out of him, but I got there. Very good! 😄😁❤️
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Beautiful morning....6C/42F

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler

• Notaro said:
    Beautiful morning....6C/42F

That looks gorgeous there today. 

It was pretty grey here.

NotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • ...M, I'd be careful sniffin' there.... :D :D :D :D
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • Dry chilly morning.....8C/46F....

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

• It was nice here today, started cool, but warmed up.
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....awesome you two, and a "mobile" home, huh Flakers?.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....awesome you two, and a "mobile" home, huh Flakers?.....
    😁 Only temporarily. The house is just being moved forward and slightly over to one side, then being re-piled. They're possibly subdividing the section.  
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Rainy and windy morning walk. 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbennot_nadine
  • ...love the greeness!!...everything is changing to a lovely shade of Blah here....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...love the greeness!!...everything is changing to a lovely shade of Blah here....
    i love autumn. Love it love it love it. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Sitting at the river right now, have just been gifted a new seat, thank you river godz.
    It's a beautiful day. 18C (64.4F) at present. 

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....oh yeah!....pull up a stump and sit a spell....just don't pant like the pups, not your best look.... :D :D
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ❤️

you need to take those rocks and create a zen seating area. Shit, i’d have stuff spelled out for planes above and sad little sculptures. 

Because i’m obsessive and boring.🤷🏼‍♀️
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir