Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ❤️

you need to take those rocks and create a zen seating area. Shit, i’d have stuff spelled out for planes above and sad little sculptures. 

Because i’m obsessive and boring.🤷🏼‍♀️
    ....she could spell out "Honk if you love Stephen King"!!...yeah, yeah!!.....ohhhhh, airplanes canna do dat....derp....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited October 2023
    ❤️

you need to take those rocks and create a zen seating area. Shit, i’d have stuff spelled out for planes above and sad little sculptures. 

Because i’m obsessive and boring.🤷🏼‍♀️
    I do at least occasionally wave to planes and helicopters. 😁

I go completely the opposite direction when I'm at the river, I try to fit into the landscape without changing very much about it. It's the closest I get to being spiritual when I'm down there. I feel like I'm part of the earth, like I fit in.  But I don't really want to be noticed. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • It was a lovely evening tonight. 

GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • ....nice, nice, nice......
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Beautiful day today.....

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....so very pretty.....gray as dryer lint here today.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Good description!
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited November 2023
    It's warming up nicely here.

E close-up:

M close-up: 🙄😁

GNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • I love these faces. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ....at least it wasn't a close-up of M's backside..... :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Here the trees are starting to look sad. Most leaves are down on the ground and just a few sturdy ones are clinging for their lifes to the trees. The last flowering of the late looming flowers are going away and just some odd ones are left. Grey and dull november is here..... The first frost has been here too but its still over zero in daytime and hopefully will remain so. Dont like it if snow  comes to early.... December is ok and should be gone by the end of january but sadly i'm not deciding what the weather will be. Just to piss me off it probably last until march or even april!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Cloudy and cold....5C/41F

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • .....sunny and about 45 here.....shaping up to be yet another "let's hop in the truck and meander down a dirt road" kind of day.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaro
  • An absolute stunner of a day, just out with my girl.

19C/66.2F

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • Those faces.   <3
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • E should have been a model!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Here it all looks very sad..... The leafs are done, except a few that just look lost, not like leafs at all. The trees look sad and forlorn, the sky is grey and it gets dark very early. I'm envious of Flakes splendid summer days..... I'm not a winter person
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadineNotaro
  • ....nor am I Kurb, especially the older and creakier I get....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gablernot_nadineNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....nor am I Kurb, especially the older and creakier I get....
    I have one thing to look forward too though. My friend Riina has her birthday on the 25 and is having a small party. Lookubg forward too it. A man needs things like that to look forward to to get through November. Its a dreary month otherwise. December is even darker but there is all the christmas tomfoolery to brighten the days.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadineNotaro
  • Snow today..... And it stayed! The Doom is come upon us cried the Lady of Shalott.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited November 2023
    I did not realize how windy and cold it got outside.    Ok, going out.   Brush hair, try to look presentable at the store.   Kinda tough for me to do right now.

Worked out like this.  "Anyone tell you that you look like... "  yep, just swipe the card   and give me wine.  Thank you.  Back out to wind.

Goldie Hawn Still Kicking at 66 - ABC News
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Yesterday was 4 seasons in one day, but ended up toasty warm by river visit time.

As usual, M tried to avoid the phone...🙄

So I played the treat card. Gotcha, sucker. 😜

not_nadineGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro