Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• I particularly like the shot second from last where  E is sitting with her legs all splayed out. I sit like that.  Because I’m old and however I land is good enough. 
    She can sit in some pretty comical positions, 😁 I think that's her tail off to the right of her but she is definitely a wonky donkey. 😍
    KurbenHedda Gabler
  • ....that is just awesome......errr, pawsome!!!......
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I particularly like the shot second from last where  E is sitting with her legs all splayed out. I sit like that.  Because I’m old and however I land is good enough. 
    ....one bra strap halfway down your bicep and a Kent cigarette glued to your lower lip....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • The dogs and I tried chasing a rainbow this afternoon. (yes, I was most definitely singing the Rainbow Connection all the way down to the river.  And back again)

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    The dogs and I tried chasing a rainbow this afternoon. (yes, I was most definitely singing the Rainbow Connection all the way down to the river.  And back again)

Awesome snaps Flakes............no sign of any gold at the end of that rainbow I suppose?🤔
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • ...love his version...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    The dogs and I tried chasing a rainbow this afternoon. (yes, I was most definitely singing the Rainbow Connection all the way down to the river.  And back again)

Awesome snaps Flakes............no sign of any gold at the end of that rainbow I suppose?🤔
    Sadly no, it didn't matter how many rainbow connection verses I went through. I'm starting to wonder if they're illusions after all... maybe the lovers and dreamers were also pot-of-gold thieves? 
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...love his version...

That was really lovely.  ❤
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Winter. Sigh.

• Taken at work, a wee bit damp out today.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ...Holy Crap!...hope all are well and safe!!....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Sadly no, it didn't matter how many rainbow connection verses I went through. I'm starting to wonder if they're illusions after all... maybe the lovers and dreamers were also pot-of-gold thieves? 
    🤣😂🤣
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • ...if there were wee gold thieves scampering about, I'd venture to say they went bubbles up in that torrent of rain....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Holy Crap!...hope all are well and safe!!....
    That boardwalk was underwater today, the park was closed.
    Our cul-de-sac flooded last night. Surface flooding, leaves in drains. A couple of my neighbours were able to clear it, the water was about knee deep at the worst point.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...if there were wee gold thieves scampering about, I'd venture to say they went bubbles up in that torrent of rain....
    There have been some beautiful rainbows above that boardwalk park this week but I've been driving or otherwise occupied when I've seen them.
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Our cul-de-sac flooded last night. Surface flooding, leaves in drains. A couple of my neighbours were able to clear it, the water was about knee deep at the worst point.
    ...hope no major damage?.....it was a rocky night here....usually like purple, but not when it's on weather radar over my area....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...hope no major damage?.....it was a rocky night here....usually like purple, but not when it's on weather radar over my area....
    No trouble here... I'm sorry Scott I hope there were no problems there with you guys? 
  • ....for once, the Roller homestead dodged the meteorological bullet....lots of rain, but nothing destroyed that we've found....others lost power, major tree damage with blocked roadways, and some structural issues....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • I managed to get a before and after work walk in today. 

Before:

After:

("Look mum, the flood left us a stick!")

("and a new sitting log")

("Mum, the Swifts aren't coming... 😥)

GNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • ...sticks and stumps....the rain giveth and taketh away......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I managed to get a before and after work walk in today. 

Before:

After:

Okay. It looks like E has an imprint of a paw on her head.  I won’t name names (m) but somebody is needing a talking to. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I managed to get a before and after work walk in today. 

Before:

After:

Okay. It looks like E has an imprint of a paw on her head.  I won’t name names (m) but somebody is needing a talking to. 
    I didn't notice her colouring was in the shape of a paw-print until you mentioned it.  😁
    It's her winter coat, she gets light and dark chocolate colours at this time of year.
    Though he would take the win for sure. 🙄 Boys... 😃
  • ...us boyz....wee sher iz dum.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...us boyz....wee sher iz dum.....
    Nooooo... but trouble? Yes... 😁