Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Past few evenings... 

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • .....right bit of nice..... ;)
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • It was a sunny but cold day at work today. 

KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Beautiful snaps Flakes. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful snaps Flakes. 
    ....didja notice the shadow figure in the one photo?....definitely paranormal......
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Beautiful snaps Flakes. 
    ....didja notice the shadow figure in the one photo?....definitely paranormal......
    Oops.. boo! 😬☺
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Thunderstorm and lightning here!! But i'm cozy in my little nest watching the lightnings cross the sky. It has been building up for a few days. Warm and the air feels kind of oppressive like it sometimes does before thunder. Hoping the air feels lighter in the morrow.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Thunderstorm and lightning here!! But i'm cozy in my little nest watching the lightnings cross the sky. It has been building up for a few days. Warm and the air feels kind of oppressive like it sometimes does before thunder. Hoping the air feels lighter in the morrow.
    I'm always scared to go out in lightening storms, but they often come with hail here.. so the kid in me goes to war with reason. 
    I hope tomorrow looks brighter there. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • ....had a gully-washer roll through here last night....quite the electric light show prior to the brief deluge....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Thunderstorm and lightning here!! But i'm cozy in my little nest watching the lightnings cross the sky. It has been building up for a few days. Warm and the air feels kind of oppressive like it sometimes does before thunder. Hoping the air feels lighter in the morrow.
    I'm always scared to go out in lightening storms, but they often come with hail here.. so the kid in me goes to war with reason. 
    I hope tomorrow looks brighter there. 
    Once i was caught out in an unexpected Thunder and lightning storm in the middle of an oak forest. Not the best place to be. It was beautiful but you should always have respect for what lightning can do. But i'm not afraid of it. A mother of a friend of mine always insisted that her whole family should go and sit in their car while it lasted because it was insulated and safe. She was afraid but i always felt safe enough inside my house.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I know someone struck by lightening. Hit her head, came out her hip. Scars. She lived to be an older lady. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I know someone struck by lightening. Hit her head, came out her hip. Scars. She lived to be an older lady. 
    Oooh crickey, that's terrifying. Lucky woman. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • It was a nice morning....

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited July 2022
    Notaro said:
    It was a nice morning....

Oh... my God. I think we've just found who's responsible for stealing all the rainbow gold! Eyes right people, eyes to the hard righthand side!
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...'splains a lot doesn't it Lucy?..... :D
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited July 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...'splains a lot doesn't it Lucy?..... :D
    Ayuh... 😆 I stopped short at
    naming him The L. E. P. R. E. C. H. A. U. N...
    I still value drawing a breath.😁
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • Had a fairly typical day here.... Started sunny, turned cloudy at noon and became rain when i went home from work. So i ended the day walking in the rain singing Yellow Submarine.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    we all live in the yellow submarine - Meme by anonimouse396  Memedroid
    Gawd...
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • And now i got a fever..... Not anything really dramatic but i stayed home from work today.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited July 2022
    Kurben said:
    And now i got a fever..... Not anything really dramatic but i stayed home from work today.
    Hope you're feeling better soon, Kurben. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Rain the whole day today.......
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy