Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• I love a good rainstorm, sometimes. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I love a good rainstorm, sometimes. 
    So do i, a rainstorm that is. Not this boring steady without any real force but going on forever rain. Thats just boring i think..... I guess the grass and the plants love it but not me.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • It rained for much of today, but cleared long enough for a walk in work and one after work with the dogs. It's forecast to rain here for the next week, so we made the most of our walks this afternoon. 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    I love a good rainstorm, sometimes. 
    So do i, a rainstorm that is. Not this boring steady without any real force but going on forever rain. Thats just boring i think..... I guess the grass and the plants love it but not me.
    ....I like the sturm und drang of a good thundershower as long as no-one or nothing gets hurt....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurben
  • ....saw the rainbow Flakes......bet that lil green bastid was there again huh?.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It rained for much of today, but cleared long enough for a walk in work and one after work with the dogs. It's forecast to rain here for the next week, so we made the most of our walks this afternoon. 

M decided he was ready for his close up? ❤️❤️
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • Just in the city centre waiting for my wife to come out of the dentists...nice evening,  very warm..21C/69F....

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • ....does her Dentist double as a Gondola pilot?.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroKurben
  • edited July 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....saw the rainbow Flakes......bet that lil green bastid was there again huh?.....
    Oh you know he was...☘

FlakeNoir said:
    It rained for much of today, but cleared long enough for a walk in work and one after work with the dogs. It's forecast to rain here for the next week, so we made the most of our walks this afternoon. 

M decided he was ready for his close up? ❤️❤️
    He was sort of tricked into it. 😁 I'd been taking snaps from my hip so he didn't really expect me to lift the phone when he came over.
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2022
    Notaro said:
    Just in the city centre waiting for my wife to come out of the dentists...nice evening,  very warm..21C/69F....

I'm waiting for Jenny to jump into the Liffey when she hears Forrest's speech. 
    (I don't recommend it, Jen... Irish said the Liffey is gross)

I guess I have my re-watch sorted for tonight. 

I hope Mrs. Irish is feeling better soon. ❤
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Just in the city centre waiting for my wife to come out of the dentists...nice evening,  very warm..21C/69F....

She has some pain and one side of her face is quite swollen but overall she's doing ok Flakes thanks.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

She has some pain and one side of her face is quite swollen but overall she's doing ok Flakes thanks.
    I hope the swelling goes down quickly and she heals without any complication. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I hope the swelling goes down quickly and she heals without any complication. 
    Thank you Flakes. 🌹
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....ice pack to the area will do wonders.....may she de-swell quickly....yes, "de-swell" is a clinical term that I just created....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • We've had rain most days lately but it cleared long enough for a walk at work today. 

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • Absolutely beautiful day....was out just after 6am this morning....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited July 2022
    Notaro said:
    Absolutely beautiful day....was out just after 6am this morning....

This is so pretty Irish, really lovely. 

It was a nice day here today too. 

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....so it's y'all that stole me sunshine and blue skies?..... :|
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • New Zealand weather is bonkers.

Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • There’s those faces. I missed them. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ...beautifully bonkers....and furry.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • This was yesterday morning, I didn't get to the river today.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • It was a beautiful morning....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    It was a beautiful morning....

Aw, hi Ted... lovely snap. 

Someone is saying hi back.

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben