Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    The park walk looks amazing Irish, all the green is so pretty.
    I love that giant head garden sculpture and the random head statue that's facing the building. Are they related? I'm sorry if you've told us this story before.  
    I don't think they're connected Flakes, the head sculpture that's facing the building is of Patrick Pearse one of the leaders of the 1916 Irish rebellion.

The large garden sculpture I have no idea at all what it's meant to be 🤔
    Oh yes I remember Patrick now, thanks Iriish.

The sculpture looks like a person lying on their tummy on the floor as you would in front of the TV, with their elbows on the ground and head in hands.
    I think they're people watching. 💚
    NotaroHedda Gablercat
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    It started out meh, but fined up.

You have totally captured her begging face in that last pic!!  You can almost hear her say "Please, give me a treat!!"
    She is all about the beg Kurben, you guessed right... all of her goofy snaps in the other thread were about treats too. 
    She's my little porky pig. 💜
    NotaroKurbenHedda Gablercat
  • ....sounds like the makings of a new King monster...a human headed spiderpede.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbencat
  • Just because some days it's nice to look at nature/animals, it can distract us from the madness of people. 

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gablercat
  • Stopped raining.....bit of sunshine now...16C/60F

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Was out in Blackrock yesterday evening with my daughter, went for a short walk in the local park on the sea front....

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatFlakeNoir
  • ...these are great gang!.....peace can be so fleeting, but beauty like this endures in the soul....
    NotarocatFlakeNoir
  • edited May 2022
    Notaro said:
    Was out in Blackrock yesterday evening with my daughter, went for a short walk in the local park on the sea front....

Okay. You’re going to totally  kill me.  I was thinking, why are they flying a Mexican flag? 😂😂😂 i have sunglasses on that totally changed  that  orange!

guess what? Take glasses off — aahhh yes, Ireland again. 

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

KurbencatNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Was out in Blackrock yesterday evening with my daughter, went for a short walk in the local park on the sea front....

Oh my lord, there are Charlie's all over Ireland, well, Dublin anyway. 💚
    Beautiful snaps Irish... a salve. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....AH-HA!....in the last photo our intrepid explorer has observed the rarely seen and publicly recalcitrant Gumboot Eel.....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Beautiful evening after a day of rain.. ..

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Out for a stroll in the park earlier...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Out for a stroll in the park earlier...

Gorgeous. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Out for a stroll in the park earlier...

That tree is begging to be climbed. After running up these steps.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....I want to have a sword fight there.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited May 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....I want to have a sword fight there.....
    Challenge accepted. ❤ (But only if I'm allowed to say: " Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.")
    KurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • ....and I want to be able to utter these famous words.....

Ma THE MEATLOAF  rfunny
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Sweden has returned to the usual may weather..... A rainy day today, not heavy and i'm sure the grass is happy but i prefer the sun...... 
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • It was a nice winter's day today, still and calm.

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....the sky in that final shot is wondrous.....
    FlakeNoir
  • ....that last shot just cracks me up......."I think I just seen me a UFO!!!!".....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I particularly like the shot second from last where  E is sitting with her legs all splayed out. I sit like that.  Because I’m old and however I land is good enough. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....that last shot just cracks me up......."I think I just seen me a UFO!!!!".....
    Gandalf had just called the Eagles and they were flying overhead. 
    (I say this to him... "Gandalf! Call the Eagles!" He runs around barking and the Swifts turn up.)
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler