Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    A heavy rain-threatening sky. So nice to have been outside though.

My love faces. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    A heavy rain-threatening sky. So nice to have been outside though.

My love faces. 

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • A beautiful day then evening by the time I got to the river.

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Incredible snaps Flakes.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...water's down a bit eh?.....that or the fur faces lapped it all up....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...water's down a bit eh?.....that or the fur faces lapped it all up....
    Notaro said:
    Incredible snaps Flakes.
    @GNTLGNT The river changed course a wee bit in the last flood, I think it's narrower, but deeper too. 

@ Irish, thank you... I was playing with the Pro feature on my phone, I really wanted to try and capture the moon. 🌙
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesyHedda Gabler
  • edited May 2022
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Incredible snaps Flakes.
    @ Irish, thank you... I was playing with the Pro feature on my phone, I really wanted to try and capture the moon. 🌙
    You captured it beautifully, definitely have to start calling you David Bailey....🤔
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Incredible snaps Flakes.
    You captured it beautifully, definitely have to start calling you David Bailey....🤔
    He'd probably be horrified of the comparison with my point and shoot phone shots, but I won't tell him you said it. 😁
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Another beautiful autumn day. 

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • ...my goodness, that is stunning!!!.....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • We've had rain for several days that eased off this morning, the river took a bit of a hit.

Things improved over the day, ending in a lovely evening. 

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Fingers crossed the water will recede soon Flakes.🤞
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Nice morning here.....13C/55F....

FlakeNoirNeesy
  • Nice pics you guys.  Flakers, that River looked swollen and then just muddy. Scary how quickly flooding can occur. 

Love those open green fields, nb. A nice glider chair would be lovely
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • @Notaro ;
    @Hedda Gabler

The river both floods and recedes quite quickly, usually a matter of hours either way.
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ...pics are very nice y'all.....flash flooding is indeed scary.....maximum devastation in minimal time.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • absolutely marvelous day today!! 20 C (i think 68 F) and a sun that made the sunny spots even warmer. Tomorrow is the big spring party at work. Its so big a place that most people i dont even know what they look like. Will be around 250 out of about 350 attending. Games, three course supper, live entertainment and then dance for those willing is planned. I know my limits but sometimes you lose judgment and saunter up anyway. Will be fun. Wisely i took tomorrow off. I have enough vacation days so that i can let myself have that luxury.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    Kurben said:
    absolutely marvelous day today!! 20 C (i think 68 F) and a sun that made the sunny spots even warmer. Tomorrow is the big spring party at work. Its so big a place that most people i dont even know what they look like. Will be around 250 out of about 350 attending. Games, three course supper, live entertainment and then dance for those willing is planned. I know my limits but sometimes you lose judgment and saunter up anyway. Will be fun. Wisely i took tomorrow off. I have enough vacation days so that i can let myself have that luxury.
    That sounds like great fun, Kurben.  If you care to share a photo or two, it would be terrific to see the festivities.  Maybe video of you dancing might be in order? ❤️😉🙂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Overcast rainy evening....14C/57F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Overcast rainy evening....14C/57F...

Looks like my morning today. Glad you got Ted out for another walk at least. 🙂
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    absolutely marvelous day today!! 20 C (i think 68 F) and a sun that made the sunny spots even warmer. Tomorrow is the big spring party at work. Its so big a place that most people i dont even know what they look like. Will be around 250 out of about 350 attending. Games, three course supper, live entertainment and then dance for those willing is planned. I know my limits but sometimes you lose judgment and saunter up anyway. Will be fun. Wisely i took tomorrow off. I have enough vacation days so that i can let myself have that luxury.
    Sounds terrific! Yes photos if you can please... and I second DJ's request. 😁
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • A beautiful morning....9C/48F...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    A beautiful morning....9C/48F...

Is that a ball in the second snap? Rugby? Soccer? Ted's buddy's ball?
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    A beautiful morning....9C/48F...

Is that a ball in the second snap? Rugby? Soccer? Ted's buddy's ball?
    It is a ball Flakes, a burst football, Ted was playing with it but it was quite heavy, every time he tried to shake his head when he had it it his teeth he overbalanced and fell over😄
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy