Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Beautiful day today.... 

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Is Ted all healthy now and being the best boy in the whole wide world?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • ....blue sky, yellow puppy, green grass....what a palette!.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Overcast but I think it's going to be another good day....11C/51F......

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:
    Overcast but I think it's going to be another good day....11C/51F......

Cloudy, with a Chance of Meatballs?
    Ted will be so pleased...  ❤
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • Fantastic day today. 15 C and clearblue skies. Even a bit too warm inside when the sun hit the windows (cant be opened). Almost melted on the floor but a fan saved me until shone in a different angle. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    Fantastic day today. 15 C and clearblue skies. Even a bit too warm inside when the sun hit the windows (cant be opened). Almost melted on the floor but a fan saved me until shone in a different angle. 
    Sounds lovely Kurben. 😊
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Partly Cloudy - Meme by vickyschult  Memedroid
    I may have shared these when I took them last year, but your post reminded me of this day.
    It felt absolutely otherworldly to drive from bright sunshine toward these clouds and didn't escape my notice that I was heading into work. 

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • I want to live in that nursing home.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • I want to live in that nursing home.
    37 Memes That Perfectly Sum Up The Daily Struggles Of Nurses  Nurse memes  humor Nurse humor Funny nurse quotes
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • We're under a blizzard warning from midnight tonight til early Sunday. Up to 18" and winds 30-40, gusts up to 65. 

Have plenty groceries and everything, Scott is on days off, we're ready for a snowed in weekend. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Oh, wanted to add...this morning into early afternoon was so beautiful. Sun was shining and it was CALM. No wind for the first time in about 3 weeks. Calm before the storm is very apt, I suppose. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • cat said:
    We're under a blizzard warning from midnight tonight til early Sunday. Up to 18" and winds 30-40, gusts up to 65. 

Have plenty groceries and everything, Scott is on days off, we're ready for a snowed in weekend. 
    Be safe there Cat, check in if you're able.
    catGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • A beautiful sunshiny day, followed by a pretty evening. 

KurbenGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • ...Flakers, you know Cat's flipping you a snow covered bird right?.... :D :D
    catKurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Flakers, you know Cat's flipping you a snow covered bird right?.... :D :D
    😆 Sorry Cat, I very probably definitely deserved that. ☺
    NotarocatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...Flakers, you know Cat's flipping you a snow covered bird right?.... :D :D
    😆 Sorry Cat, I very probably definitely deserved that. ☺
    🤣🤣 no worries. I didn't really flip you the bird. 

We're doing fine. Everything is shut down, all roads in/out of town and no unnecessary travel in town as well. Haven't heard of any power outages, hope that holds for everyone. The warning was supposed to expire early tomorrow morning but I just read a few minutes ago it usnt going to start tapering off until tomorrow afternoon. Seems to be stuck swirling around the top of us. The drifts are changing position, this morning was drifted alongside the truck up to the running boards and even with the porch and 2 hrs later, more around the front of the cars, street side than in our yard, could even see grass in some spots. The ground level windows in the back had drifts 3/4 of the way up, so probably 3 ft drifts.  But now it seems to be piling up again alongside the vehicles. Digging out is going to be fun. 

These are from this morning, around 10 I think. 

And this one is not my pic, but it is what downtown looks like, as of a few hrs ago. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Few more pics...Ty took these. 

Raven on a potty break...😂😂

And this is between our house and the camper...the water tank at the back corner under the dish is 4 ft tall, for size reference. 

The blizzard warning has been extended from ending at 6 am Sunday to 6 pm. An additional 2-7 inches expected in those 12 hrs. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • ...two words.... SCREW THAT!!!!....stay safe and warm....prayers for all....
    FlakeNoirKurbencatHedda Gabler
  • Stay warm, Cat... I thank the powers that be that winter is over here. Next week not really warm but normal april temps, 10-12 C and mostly cloudy with some sundays sprinkled in and an occasional rain or two. The leafs are starting to break free, not fully developed yet but many have that lightgreen tone that are so beautiful and the cherry trees are blooming and the yellow bush we call Ginst are also blooming. What is the english name??
    forsythia ginst  by Jimmy Bergendahl - Mostphotos
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Storm is over, the sun is shining but the wind is still blowing. Not near as hard though. Plows have not made it to our neighborhood yet but you can see the snow is melting already. Scott and Ty going to go out soon and get our driveway dug out. 16 inches was the official amount. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Stay warm, Cat... I thank the powers that be that winter is over here. Next week not really warm but normal april temps, 10-12 C and mostly cloudy with some sundays sprinkled in and an occasional rain or two. The leafs are starting to break free, not fully developed yet but many have that lightgreen tone that are so beautiful and the cherry trees are blooming and the yellow bush we call Ginst are also blooming. What is the english name??
    forsythia ginst  by Jimmy Bergendahl - Mostphotos
    ...looks like forsythia.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • cat said:
    Storm is over, the sun is shining but the wind is still blowing. Not near as hard though. Plows have not made it to our neighborhood yet but you can see the snow is melting already. Scott and Ty going to go out soon and get our driveway dug out. 16 inches was the official amount. 
    Glad it has eased, thanks for checking in with us Cat. I hope clean up goes okay and it doesn't stay too long. 
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNT
  • edited April 2022
    Started off overcast......

turned out nice...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencatNeesy