Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Back to sleep. I live my best life in my dreams. 
    MarshaNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ....therapy pooch sounds like a necessity now, since Eelvis has relocated to Sin City.....even has his own Christmas ornament....

eelvis Hashtag Videos on TikTok

MarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....therapy pooch sounds like a necessity now, since Eelvis has relocated to Sin City.....even has his own Christmas ornament....

Thanks Scott, ❤ I like to think he's somewhere nice with the love of his life, King of the river... Lord of the fly lavae. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....therapy pooch sounds like a necessity now, since Eelvis has relocated to Sin City.....even has his own Christmas ornament....

Thanks Scott, ❤ I like to think he's somewhere nice with the love of his life, King of the river... Lord of the fly lavae. 
    Lord of the fly larvae. ....a little known Golding sequel novel.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • We've had wind chill temps in the negative teens for the last 3 days again. We got some snow from the storm that dumped on Montana and SD but only a few inches. 

I'm ready for some warmer days, for sure. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    5 Perfect Wyoming Springtime Memes You Can Relate To PHOTOS
    Deserves a 😆 as well. 

😉
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • The forecast for the rest of April looks normal. Temps between 10 C and 13 C and a bit chilly with just a few C,s over zero in the morning hour. Rather average. But it is nice to see that winter seem to have left us for the season. Now i probably jinxed it...... 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....yep, ya did.....time to brace for an inland tsunami....
    catKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Very nice so far this Easter weekend, though rain forecast tomorrow I think.  

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Very nice so far this Easter weekend, though rain forecast tomorrow I think.  

Is that your new sitting log?
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • ....beautiful pics Flakes!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • ....looks like the doggos discovered a kill.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....looks like the doggos discovered a kill.....
    Or a sex pit. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Very nice so far this Easter weekend, though rain forecast tomorrow I think.  

Is that your new sitting log?
    It's a new one that floated down during the flood but not our new sitting one. I'll just check to see if I have any snaps of that one.🤔

KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I'm not sure what that is on the ground, but I'm pretty sure there was nothing dead on the path, 😳 though I was on my phone the whole way to the river 😬 so not paying complete attention to where I was. But I stopped the dogs there to get a couple of snaps, so it wasn't their idea to stop at that point. 🤔
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    😄 As I said, I wasn't paying attention so might have happened upon anything at that point.😁
    I did notice on the way back (because my phone was in my pocket) that someone had very recently cut back some of the foliage around the path.
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    😄 As I said, I wasn't paying attention so might have happened upon anything at that point.😁
    I did notice on the way back (because my phone was in my pocket) that someone had very recently cut back some of the foliage around the path.
    Perhaps cut to make room for they dragging a corpse to a safe hiding spot? Sorry.... I have read far too many crime novels....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    Perhaps cut to make room for they dragging a corpse to a safe hiding spot? Sorry.... I have read far too many crime novels....
    I'm just glad you didn't add air quotes to "they". 😁
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    ....I meant it looks like a dead bird in the right foreground....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    ....nope, they used the cut foliage to pile on top of said corpse to obscure their heinous crime.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    I found the same spot yesterday, it was a small plastic bag mostly buried in the ground, it's in the bin now.
    Our ex (asshole) neighbours used to turf rubbish over their back fence and down the bank next to the river. ( you can probably hear all the swearing going on in my head about thiis)
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    I found the same spot yesterday, it was a small plastic bag mostly buried in the ground, it's in the bin now.
    Our ex (asshole) neighbours used to turf rubbish over their back fence and down the bank next to the river. ( you can probably hear all the swearing going on in my head about thiis)
    I absolutely can! It has littered up in my brain and i cant get it out....   ARRRRGGGGHHH
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Or a sex pit. 
    I absolutely can! It has littered up in my brain and i cant get it out....   ARRRRGGGGHHH
    You're welcome. 😁
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • .....so it's a dead plastic bird.....cool, case closed......
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir