Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    A beautiful morning....9C/48F...

Is that a ball in the second snap? Rugby? Soccer? Ted's buddy's ball?
    It is a ball Flakes, a burst football, Ted was playing with it but it was quite heavy, every time he tried to shake his head when he had it it his teeth he overbalanced and fell over😄
    😄 Funny poppet. ❤
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • ....I can see parallels between Ted and Kurb....Kurben gets too smooth from libations at the office shindig, he might overbalance and fall over as well..... :D
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I can see parallels between Ted and Kurb....Kurben gets too smooth from libations at the office shindig, he might overbalance and fall over as well..... :D
    🤣😂🤣
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    absolutely marvelous day today!! 20 C (i think 68 F) and a sun that made the sunny spots even warmer. Tomorrow is the big spring party at work. Its so big a place that most people i dont even know what they look like. Will be around 250 out of about 350 attending. Games, three course supper, live entertainment and then dance for those willing is planned. I know my limits but sometimes you lose judgment and saunter up anyway. Will be fun. Wisely i took tomorrow off. I have enough vacation days so that i can let myself have that luxury.
    That sounds like great fun, Kurben.  If you care to share a photo or two, it would be terrific to see the festivities.  Maybe video of you dancing might be in order? ❤️😉🙂
    I don't wanna give you nightmares, Deejers..... So i think i'll spare you that experience. I've heard that the first course is hummer soup.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • .....:hummer soup".....walk away Scott, just walk away.....

Laughing GIFs - Find  Share on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Winter not quite ready to let us go on our merry way. It is spitting snow and we are under a freeze warning for tonight. Have covered my lilies and my rose bush, still need to find something to cover my baby lilac bush. Sigh. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....will be 90 plus here today.....let me crank the fan on high and see if I can't push a bit your way.....
    catHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • It's been a stormy weekend, but it was nice to get out this afternoon. 

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Got out for a walk yesterday,  it was a beautiful day.....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Not quite as nice today.....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • The park walk looks amazing Irish, all the green is so pretty.
    I love that giant head garden sculpture and the random head statue that's facing the building. Are they related? I'm sorry if you've told us this story before.  
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotarocatNeesy
  • How does Ted do meeting other dogs?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • ....one photo looked like my Emerald Green Bro was traipsing across someone's patio....possibly on the scent of a cold frosty one....Ted is to lenient on Irish's leash....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroKurbencat
  • It started out meh, but fined up.

GNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Massive T storm last evening.. straight line winds, hail, thunder, lightning ( 217 strikes in 15 minutes) Lost power for 6 and half hours. Just thankful no damage to car/ land/ cable and wifi back. Summer is here in "sunny" FL.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbencatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....thankful you hung in Maryann.....
    Hedda GablerspideymancatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • That’s scary spidey. Stay safe in sunny Florida. 
    GNTLGNTspideymancatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    The park walk looks amazing Irish, all the green is so pretty.
    I love that giant head garden sculpture and the random head statue that's facing the building. Are they related? I'm sorry if you've told us this story before.  
    I don't think they're connected Flakes, the head sculpture that's facing the building is of Patrick Pearse one of the leaders of the 1916 Irish rebellion.

The large garden sculpture I have no idea at all what it's meant to be 🤔
    Hedda GablerspideymanKurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • How does Ted do meeting other dogs?
    Ted is very keen DJ, he loves meeting other dogs and he loves people, unfortunately most of the other dogs he meets aren't all too keen on playing with him, generally they're older and get snappy and snarly when confronted with his boisterous puppiness 😃, if they get too hostile he bolts for home.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....one photo looked like my Emerald Green Bro was traipsing across someone's patio....possibly on the scent of a cold frosty one....Ted is to lenient on Irish's leash....
    This boyo was on the scent of a cup of coffee, the patio was the courtyard of the park coffee shop.😁
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It started out meh, but fined up.

Fantastic snaps Flakes. 
    Hedda GablerspideymancatFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • spideyman said:
    Massive T storm last evening.. straight line winds, hail, thunder, lightning ( 217 strikes in 15 minutes) Lost power for 6 and half hours. Just thankful no damage to car/ land/ cable and wifi back. Summer is here in "sunny" FL.
    Stay safe Spidey.🤞
    Hedda GablerspideymancatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It started out meh, but fined up.

You have totally captured her begging face in that last pic!!  You can almost hear her say "Please, give me a treat!!"
    catspideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    The park walk looks amazing Irish, all the green is so pretty.
    I don't think they're connected Flakes, the head sculpture that's facing the building is of Patrick Pearse one of the leaders of the 1916 Irish rebellion.

The large garden sculpture I have no idea at all what it's meant to be 🤔
    Looks like a cross between a spider and a centipede with a human head from this angle!!
    Hedda GablercatspideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Massive T storm last evening.. straight line winds, hail, thunder, lightning ( 217 strikes in 15 minutes) Lost power for 6 and half hours. Just thankful no damage to car/ land/ cable and wifi back. Summer is here in "sunny" FL.
    Oh crap... that's awful! Hang in there Spidey, be safe during scary summer. 💜
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy