Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Grey chilly day....7C/44F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaHedda Gabler
  • Sunny, warm, windy.

NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Looks like it's going to be back up into the high seventies/lower eighties for Christmas.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaHedda Gabler
  • The cold is back! -2 C today but no snow but a little white on the ground anyway since its frosty. Tomorrow is my last workday before christmas! Then i dont work until the 29,th!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Overcast chilly morning... 3C/37F....

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited December 2021
    Rain off and on during the day, then cleared up after work.

NotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...what a study in contrasts!.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda Gabler
  • ...and btw Flakers. who in tarnation is driving on the sand??....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...and btw Flakers. who in tarnation is driving on the sand??....
    It becomes a bit of a highway during summer. The farmers might come to town this way and then there's the off-roaders who come to play.
    Needless to say, I prefer the other 3 seasons at the river. 😁
  • ....I wondered if it might be off-roading...kind of had that look.....but never thought about farmers fording yon river in search of their Polar Pops and chaw.... :D
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I wondered if it might be off-roading...kind of had that look.....but never thought about farmers fording yon river in search of their Polar Pops and chaw.... :D
    Yeah we get all sorts passing through. 😁
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Grey day, raining,... 11C/51F...

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Even in the shite weather everything still looks so lovely. I think it's the pretty buildings... and it always just looks so clean.
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Even in the shite weather everything still looks so lovely. I think it's the pretty buildings... and it always just looks so clean.
    ....it's Irish's special essence that lends the sheen of beauty to all he surveys....that, or I'm full of condensed owl poo.....
    Hedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Even in the shite weather everything still looks so lovely. I think it's the pretty buildings... and it always just looks so clean.
    ....it's Irish's special essence that lends the sheen of beauty to all he surveys....that, or I'm full of condensed owl poo.....
    He gives beauty to all he looks upon? Hmmm.... 🤔 Oi! Irish, look over here a minute please would you? 😁
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    He gives beauty to all he looks upon? Hmmm.... 🤔 Oi! Irish, look over here a minute please would you? 😁
    He does not need too look upon you to give you beauty — you already are beautiful, 
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    He does not need too look upon you to give you beauty — you already are beautiful, 
    Awww... too kind.💜
    Hedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • ...she's right ya know...both of you are mirror images of inner and outer beauty....
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...she's right ya know...both of you are mirror images of inner and outer beauty....
    You guys.... you're making us blush and melting me to a puddle. Oh look what you've done now... melted Flakes all over the floor. ☺☺☺

You people are so incredibly lovely... 💞

Merry Christmas everyone! Wrong thread, but I have to get off here 🎄⛄🎅🎁⚘
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...she's right ya know...both of you are mirror images of inner and outer beauty....
    You guys.... you're making us blush and melting me to a puddle. Oh look what you've done now... melted Flakes all over the floor. ☺☺☺

You people are so incredibly lovely... 💞

Merry Christmas everyone! Wrong thread, but I have to get off here 🎄⛄🎅🎁⚘
    Im Melting GIFs  Tenor
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirKurben
  • A warm Christmas day, but not hot.  (23C/73F) overcast by the evening. 

Christmas wishes from these guys to you.
    🎄🎅🎁🐕🐶

And Jonathan...

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Beautiful snaps Flakes, hope your day went smoothly. 🎄🎅
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful snaps Flakes, hope your day went smoothly. 🎄🎅
    Thank you... I hope yours will too. ⛄🎄🎁
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • It’s trying to snow but really just embarrassing  itself.  A participation trophy at best. 

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha