Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ...single digit temps forecast here tonight....my aging self likes this crap less and less...get offa my mortal coil ye damned cold!!!....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • That's spring, Irish!!
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Cloudy and mild, 6C/42F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Have been hearing about the cold weather back in Maine so checked this morning to see what the overnight low had been. Bangor was -6F with the high forecast to be 4F. Here in Scottsdale, it's 51, which looks like it will be the overnight low, and should get to 72.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • We have above zero C during the days and below in the nights but thursday and friday are said to be warm 7 C before we go back to dancing around the zero (32 F).
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....I dance around the zero here, but neighbors call the authorities....buzzkillers....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Another mild morning... 6C/42F...

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...love the look of the sky in the last pic....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Temps start going up 4 C today and snow is melting again. 7 C expected tomorrow. I can usually enjoy my ride to work the subway but with facemasks, somehow, it is much harder.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Temps start going up 4 C today and snow is melting again. 7 C expected tomorrow. I can usually enjoy my ride to work the subway but with facemasks, somehow, it is much harder.....
    Hang in there, the more we all do to stop the spread, the closer we'll become to enjoying the old ways again. 
    I appreciate people caring about people, what else do we have? Thank you Kurben. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaKurben
  • Yay! +2C! Feels tropical after almost 3 weeks of sub -20C temps.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Temps start going up 4 C today and snow is melting again. 7 C expected tomorrow. I can usually enjoy my ride to work the subway but with facemasks, somehow, it is much harder.....
    Hang in there, the more we all do to stop the spread, the closer we'll become to enjoying the old ways again. 
    I appreciate people caring about people, what else do we have? Thank you Kurben. 
    Preach it, sistah!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaKurben
  • Chilly this morning.... 1C/33F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaKurben
  • That's a beautiful photo.
    (My favourite house has its chimney all aglow. I think it is a happy home.)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNotaro
  • The way the clouds were crisscrossing in all those straight lines at sunrise this morning is what prompted me to take this pic. Another mostly sunny day with a high of 72 in the forecast.

KurbenFlakeNoirNotarofushingfeefHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Marsha said:
    The way the clouds were crisscrossing in all those straight lines at sunrise this morning is what prompted me to take this pic. Another mostly sunny day with a high of 72 in the forecast.

So lovely.
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • In the 40's yesterday and today here in Pittsburgh, with some rain now.  It's January so I'll take it!
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • ...Mother Nature's Etch-A-Sketch there Marsha.....that is a beaut.....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • In the 40's yesterday and today here in Pittsburgh, with some rain now.  It's January so I'll take it!
    ...Winter storm warning for this weekend.....ahhhhh, Ohio.......
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshafushingfeef
  • Mild evening, 9C/48F...

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Winter storm expected to bring several inches of snow to part of Ohio  Sunday into Monday  WTTE...yay Cambridge!!!.... :s
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Overcast dull day, 6C/42F....

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....and still we wait for the snow beast to prowl.....
    Hedda GablerMarsha