Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ....I'm glad to hear it Kurb....healing is a great thing....
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....freezing rain this morning to be followed by snow....yay.......me so lucky....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....freezing rain this morning to be followed by snow....yay.......me so lucky....
    Here in Illinois, we had freezing rain yesterday afternoon/evening, then snow overnight into today. Heading out in a bit to shovel while the kids play in the snow.
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • we have just a little sprinkling of snow here, maybe 5 cm, but its very slippery. There is ice under the snow so you walk rather carefully....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Clear chilly morning,  2C/35F....with a real feel of -2C/28F

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Still off work today due to snow. That's 2.5 days now, which is the most I've been off at one time due to weather. We only get 1 or 2 substantial snows per year here in southern Illinois, and some years none at all.
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Nice morning but feels cold, 6C/42F.......with a real feel of 1C/33F......

That beautiful sunrise is the literal bright spot for the day.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • All I can say about the weather is that I am giving thanks every single day (and I mean that sincerely) that I'm not in Maine this winter. My partner would have to be hiding the razor blades by now if I was still there.
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....our area turned into a complete shit show.....freezing rain and sleet all day and into the night yesterday, with snow this morning.....worst it's been here in a long time....it sucketh most mightily......
    MarshaKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • This was the day that the snow melted (sounds kind of ominous, doesn't it? Like the day the world ended.... in spite of snow melting is a rather common occurrence eventually) and in the afternoon we got rain to send the week to its rest. But do i moan about it? No, i'm jubilant!! It's Friday, Let the party begin!!! But first a quick nap......
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyMarsha
  • It was so hot late into the night, difficult to get comfortable. But nice sitting outside on the front steps, peaceful. 

Today is blissfully cooler and raining. The vegetable garden says, thankya.
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesyMarsha
  • ....send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll happily mail you some #@$!%^ snow & ice........
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Beautiful day today. 2 C and very sunny. Nice walk weather.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....84 degrees yesterday in Ft. Myer.....Tracy texted me that as I was chipping ice off of my truck.....

23 Things Only Ambipetrous People Will Understand  Funny animals Funny  animal pictures Funny
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyMarsha
  • Cloudy and mild....7C/44F....

FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • It's been a bit stormy the last few days. 
    Tonight:

NotaroNeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Canadian winter

LOL - it's warmed up to minus 23 with the wind chill today - that's much better than minus 43 which it was last week

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Marsha said:
    The way the clouds were crisscrossing in all those straight lines at sunrise this morning is what prompted me to take this pic. Another mostly sunny day with a high of 72 in the forecast.

That's really pretty Marsha!

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It's been a bit stormy the last few days. 
    Tonight:

....awesome shot.....evokes the notion of "when does the giant bat swoop in and start picking off villagers?".....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    It's been a bit stormy the last few days. 
    Tonight:

....awesome shot.....evokes the notion of "when does the giant bat swoop in and start picking off villagers?".....
    I wonder if it's bad form to volunteer a villager? 🤔😬

Not bats this morning, but Swifts/Swallows... flying over and teasing a certain large black and tan dog. 

The blue is trying hard to return through the soup of the last few days.

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Nice morning,  11C/51F....

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Beautiful. 🌄
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Blue is back, so is the heat.

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy