Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Kurben  it is nice to see people during days sitting down on benches in parks and near the water and just gaze at the views while the sun is gazing on them.
    Very nice visual. 
    FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTKurben
  • Kurben said:
    Now we've had almost three weeks with blue skies, lots of sun and about 10 C in the days. NOT the usual march weather. Said to have something to do with a jetstream that keeps the usual low pressure weather systems away. Not complaining but it is a rare weather phenomenon and it could just as well have given us three weeks of really cold and bad weather and it is nice to see people during days sitting down on benches in parks and near the water and just gaze at the views while the sun is gazing on them.
    Sounds lovely Kurben, enjoy... 
    NeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ...70 and sunny here today....must mean devastation and pestilence for tomorrow....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • I saw clouds today..... Had almost forgot what they looked like but at about noon they arrived and, as if to say we still exist, shed some rain and then disappeared again and the sun was back.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I saw clouds today..... Had almost forgot what they looked like but at about noon they arrived and, as if to say we still exist, shed some rain and then disappeared again and the sun was back.
    Best kind of rain... well almost the best, I prefer rain at night then sunny days. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....sun now, rain later......magma eruption for the encore.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Beautiful day.....11C/51F......

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...puppy playing weather!!.....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...puppy playing weather!!.....
    He was just out of shot eating my jacket sleeve🙄
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Yes, i agree! Ted is going to run slo mo with a great soundtrack playing and Notaro chasing him. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Yes, i agree! Ted is going to run slo mo with a great soundtrack playing and Notaro chasing him. 
    My daughter's boyfriend did that, took a video of Ted and played it in slo-mo.....it looked hilarious.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Chariots of Fire....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    My daughter's boyfriend did that, took a video of Ted and played it in slo-mo.....it looked hilarious.
    Do you still have it, brilliant? 😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Not sure Flakes🤔, I'll have a look....
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Thanks. 😁
    (It'll be a great thing to replay when the little ragamuffin (😁) makes future questionable choices. And you know he's going to.😃)
  • There's a storm a-brewin'... this was the scene just after 7:00 am this morning. 

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Beautiful snap Flakes........

Here on the other hand it's an overcast grey day...8C/46F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful snap Flakes........

Here on the other hand it's an overcast grey day...8C/46F....

I would have traded the pretty for your overcast today. Tor ren chul raaaaaain. Most of the day. 🌧
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    The wind blowing through his hair, all rock star badass. A bit of jim morrison. A bit of weird al. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....and just a hint of Fozzie Bear....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Deejers' sound track is better than what I'm imagining, but I can't help shaking the image of The Never-ending Story creature... as an infant.
    ("Learning to Fly" is pumping out of a boom box just out of shot)
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Baby Falkor from The Neverending Story
    Is this a Snapchat filter thingee? (I don't do snapchat.)
    But again... there is an image online for every occasion!😃
    And Scott... you're the master finder of them!
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Rain. Lots of rain.