Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Another grey morning, 6C/42F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I found the balls, never-mind.  Nice balls Irish.
    Oh no she din't...! 😜
    Wtf GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • VLUV - Seating Ball FELT - Furgner....this man has a serious medical condition.....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I found the balls, never-mind.  Nice balls Irish.
    Oh no she din't...! 😜
    Wtf GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • Nice morning,  4C/39F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenMarsha
  • ....two degrees here....2!!!!!!........

So cold funny quotes quote winter snow humor  Funny cold weather quotes  Snow quotes funny Cold weather funny

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • 2 C here and about -2 at night. Has been like that for some time now. But i saw rabbits today! This morning They were out having a little meal, two real cuties, but then a dog on his morning walk got sight on them and started a chase. They at once split up and took two different ways back to their den (warren?) i guess. The dog was never close, soon gave up and tried to look as if he hadn't chased them at all. He looked at his owner with that "Who? Me?" expression on his face that dogs do so well. I know they dont sleep through the winter like bears (a sensible creature i have always thought) but they usually dont go so far in among the houses. Perhaps they felt adventurous?
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • ...and in need of food.....tough time of year to find forage.....
    MarshaKurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...snow and more snow.....

KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • ....figgin' colder than the Snow Queen's arse.....blah, phooey and piffle!!!....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha
  • We had real day today, first snow during the night, then rain during the day creating a mush outside. Had to go out to shop some things. If i cold i would have stayed in!! They have warned for a windy, real windy, day tomorrow along with snow.... Sigh!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha
  • Snow, Big-big
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • We just got visited by the storm named Malik. The bridge between Sweden and Denmark has closed and several roads are blocked by trees that has blown down. So far its in south and western sweden but it will be reaching eastern parts tomorrow (Stockholm is in the east of sweden). Hopefully a bit weaker. So far its about 40 meter per second windstrength. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • New reports says that tomorrow in stockholm we can expect winds at about 25-30 meter per second and about 15 cm snow. Hopefully not enough to strike out the power as in many places in southern sweden. The strong recommendation is dont go out if not really necessary. I plan to follow that advice.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Stay safe in the winter storms, everyone. I'll be thinking of you, please check in with us here.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....hopefully everyone is well stocked with bread, toilet paper and milk........in all seriousness though, please be safe and stay warm.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Looks like i am one of the lucky ones. No powerbreak, no blown down trees where i am. But other suburbs have been hit harder than the one i live in.  :)
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • 4" of rain scheduled for our area tomorrow.
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Nice morning but feels cold, 6C/42F.......with a real feel of 1C/33F......

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Nice morning but feels cold, 6C/42F.......with a real feel of 1C/33F......

Pretty morning. 
    (and yes, I wink back at every single house-face you show us. Meet "Charismatic Charlie"...)
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • .....another major storm brewing for this area later in the week.....of my five fingers, I just gave Mom Nature the middle one....
  • ....I dropped Tracy off at the airport this morning....going to visit my youngest in Florida for two weeks.....just in time to miss the shitstorm coming our way.....what?....me envious?.....

Nah GIFs  Tenor
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Beautiful day here!! Storms gone with the wind so to speak..... On the way home today i saw blue sky, for the first time this year it hadn't turned black when i headed home. It is strange how uplifting it is seeing the sky on your way home from work. By the time i was home it was dark but i could watch all the phases of dusk from the subway. Enough of outdoors stations to see the dusk creeping in to conquer the day. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Beautiful day here!! Storms gone with the wind so to speak..... On the way home today i saw blue sky, for the first time this year it hadn't turned black when i headed home. It is strange how uplifting it is seeing the sky on your way home from work. By the time i was home it was dark but i could watch all the phases of dusk from the subway. Enough of outdoors stations to see the dusk creeping in to conquer the day. 
    How is your foot/leg coming along?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Beautiful day here!! Storms gone with the wind so to speak..... On the way home today i saw blue sky, for the first time this year it hadn't turned black when i headed home. It is strange how uplifting it is seeing the sky on your way home from work. By the time i was home it was dark but i could watch all the phases of dusk from the subway. Enough of outdoors stations to see the dusk creeping in to conquer the day. 
    How is your foot/leg coming along?
    Much better, thanks!! Since i was just vegetating over the weekend and monday i did not put much pressure on it. Now when i have worked one day with all the walking that that entails and it did not protest at all!! I take the anti inflammatory pills a day or two more just for safety. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy