Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• A warm day, didn't check the temp but it was hot enough to prompt me to have a dip in the river after gardening in the sun for a few hours. 

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacat
  • ...did the fur-butts let you borrow their stick??.....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...did the fur-butts let you borrow their stick??.....
    No I had to get my own.

Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • That’s a big damn stick. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
    That's (literally) only the half of it.

Long story. 
    Some (@$%&;#£'s) moved my sitting log from waaaay back up the river bank and tried to dump it in the river.
    I spent an hour (or so) yestersay moving it back...well, as 'back' as I could. 
    It's a work in progress getting it returned to the general area that will prevent it from washing down river in a big storm. 
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Overcast grey day, 9C/48F....

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
    ....thank you for this opportunity Deej....

Michael Scott That39s What She Saidquot Poster by groovezero  Redbubble

KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    That’s a big damn stick. 

Long story. 
    Some (@$%&;#£'s) moved my sitting log from waaaay back up the river bank and tried to dump it in the river.
    It's a work in progress getting it returned to the general area that will prevent it from washing down river in a big storm. 
    ....fu*king asshat!....get offa my log!!!!....
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Overcast grey day, 9C/48F....

...beautiful church.....
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatMarsha
  • It’s trying to snow but really just embarrassing  itself.  A participation trophy at best. 

Uhhhh. So. About that participation trophy, bitch. 

NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited December 2021
    Notaro said:
    Overcast grey day, 9C/48F....

The church looks appalled, or at best surprised. There are so many things I'd like to attribute this to, but I don't want to accidentally upset anyone just for the sake of a laugh. 😬☺

Truly, it's beautiful. 
    NotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    That’s a big damn stick. 

Long story. 
    ....fu*king asshat!....get offa my log!!!!....
    😄 Oh I said a good many choice words and phrases when I saw what they'd done. 
    I got it moved a little more after work last night.
    I'm about 3/4 of the way back to where it was... it's going slightly uphill, so not bloody easy!

You can see how far it was when I found it.
    I'm sitting on the log taking this snap.

KurbenNotarocatGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • edited December 2021
    It rained all afternoon, then broke in time for a walk after work. 

Log relocation progress: day 3

Where my jacket and the dog leads are sitting is where I started out from today.  ( I'm standing in front of the log in this snap, it's where I ran out of oomph)

Just behind it is where it was before it was kidnapped.

I think this'll do, I don't want to squish the lupin sitting just behind it.

NotarocatGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarsha
  • Houston is going to break a 120+ year-old temperature record for the month of December by over 3 degrees. It's been over 80 the past few days and we won't see a cooling-off until the weekend.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Houston is going to break a 120+ year-old temperature record for the month of December by over 3 degrees. It's been over 80 the past few days and we won't see a cooling-off until the weekend.
    Memes perfectly describe what it39s like to deal with the blistering heat of  Texas summers
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....Flakers, you have a temper much like Tracy...so the log re-locators should 'ware of EVER coming into your 'hood again....sawdust their ass indeed.....
    YARN  Wait till I bring in the wood chipper  Malcolm in the Middle  2000 - S01E04 Shame  Video gifs by quotes  0558b792
    Marsha
  • It’s trying to snow but really just embarrassing  itself.  A participation trophy at best. 

Uhhhh. So. About that participation trophy, bitch. 

Trophy GIFs  Tenor
    FlakeNoirMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Flakers, you have a temper much like Tracy...so the log re-locators should 'ware of EVER coming into your 'hood again....sawdust their ass indeed.....
    YARN  Wait till I bring in the wood chipper  Malcolm in the Middle  2000 - S01E04 Shame  Video gifs by quotes  0558b792
    It was upsetting to see that they had left their rubbish there and then were just going to junk the only decent thing to sit on. It did piss me off when I first saw it, there were point bags on the ground next to it. 
    I think this place represents the only physically calm space in my life, I apologise if I come across as hot headed though, I don't mean to be. 🥺
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Flakers, you have a temper much like Tracy...so the log re-locators should 'ware of EVER coming into your 'hood again....sawdust their ass indeed.....
    It was upsetting to see that they had left their rubbish there and then were just going to junk the only decent thing to sit on. It did piss me off when I first saw it, there were point bags on the ground next to it. 
    I think this place represents the only physically calm space in my life, I apologise if I come across as hot headed though, I don't mean to be. 🥺
    No apologies necessary Flakes, your anger is perfectly understandable, the river is clearly a special place for you, a sanctuary almost, to have some fcukers come along and mess it up would piss anyone off if they were in your position. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    No apologies necessary Flakes, your anger is perfectly understandable, the river is clearly a special place for you, a sanctuary almost, to have some fcukers come along and mess it up would piss anyone off if they were in your position. 
    It is my sanctuary, absolutely 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • 81 degrees Saturday morning; 32 degrees Sunday morning!
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • .....no apologies needed.....your reaction and sense of violation only natural, it's an area that is sacrosanct.....

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order. John Burroughs

NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • 81 degrees Saturday morning; 32 degrees Sunday morning!
    ....welcome to Ohio!!.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • A real Alberta winter - that's in Celsius:

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurbenNeesy