Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• I hope Barra passes soon without any further damage. Thanks for letting us know you're okay. 
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • We've had rain all week so far. There was a little break in it after work. 

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Storm Barra still here. High winds and rain persisting today, storm warming still in place in various parts of the east and north east coasts, lots of flooding and downed trees reported across the country. 5C/41F.....

Is that Christmas lights in a tree out the front of those houses in the distance? That's so cute.
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Terrific snaps Flakes, I see some blue sky in there. 🙂
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Terrific snaps Flakes, I see some blue sky in there. 🙂
    The blue was trying to break through, it was just a short visit though sadly. 
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Storm Barra still here. High winds and rain persisting today, storm warming still in place in various parts of the east and north east coasts, lots of flooding and downed trees reported across the country. 5C/41F.....

Is that Christmas lights in a tree out the front of those houses in the distance? That's so cute.
    It is indeed Flakes, a lot of people put lights on the trees growing outside their properties. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • It's so pretty, I wish more people would do that here. 
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • .....looks like some breaks in those storm clouds bro....hoping it continues to evaporate....nice pooch pics Flakes.....and I don't see as many lighted trees outside as there used to be in my area, but the tradition is still alive.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Ir's pretty much eased off now Scott, still pretty cold though. 5C/41F.... 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Irish dont know what pretty cold means!!! We had -11 C two days ago. Definitely a stay under the blanket day! Today it is more human, just -2 C and thats fine. But -11, it should mean extrapay for the poor basterds that have to go to work (like me incidentally). 
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Dry cold morning... 3C/37F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Warm 23C (73 F) today. It's still 18C (64F) now after 10:30 pm. Hard to sleep when it's hot. 🥵

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • ...for Irish and Kurb....

iTeknic Flannel Heated Electric Blanket

...and for Flakes....

4000 mAh Small USB Handheld Fan Portable Battery Operated Mini Fan with 3  Speeds5-20 Hrs Rechargeable Strong Airflow Whisper Quiet Fast Charge  Personal Desk Fan for Travel and Camping Women  Amazoncomau
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Clear but cold morning, 2C/35F with a real feel of -3/26F....

FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Pretty photos Irish. Looks like God rays, or meteors... maybe aliens? 👽
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Maybe all three🤔
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Maybe all three🤔
    In any case, I don't advise you go play in them. Odds might be stacked against you?

Another very warm day today. 24C (75F)

Took these at work. 

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • beautiful snaps, Flake!! Here the cold is, temporarily, over. Today for the first time in december we got temps over zero and the snow started melting away. Very mushy outside and traitorous too... There are still some spots were ice is left under the snow and if you fall on one of these you will land in a puddle and get very wet. Earlier you could just brush off the snow, not so with this soak to skin water.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  •  A warm 25C (77F) today. And ooh, spotted a pterodactyl.  

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Scott, you guys weren’t part if the tornado  mess, were you?

Touched base with ghost, he’s good. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Scott, you guys weren’t part if the tornado  mess, were you?

Where were they?
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Scott, you guys weren’t part if the tornado  mess, were you?

Where were they?
    Heard from PITH - he is ok. Too close for comfort.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/11/weather/severe-weather-tornadoes-saturday/index.html

More than 30 tornadoes have been reported in at least six states, including Missouri, Tennessee and Mississippi. A stretch of more than 250 miles from Arkansas to Kentucky might have been hit by one violent, long-track twister, CNN meteorologists say.
      "I'm pretty sure that number (killed in Kentucky) is north of 70 ... it may, in fact exceed 100 before the day is done," Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear said late Saturday morning. "The level of devastation is unlike anything I have ever seen."
      FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
    • spideyman said:
      FlakeNoir said:
      Scott, you guys weren’t part if the tornado  mess, were you?

Where were they?
      Heard from PITH - he is ok. Too close for comfort.
      https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/11/weather/severe-weather-tornadoes-saturday/index.html

More than 30 tornadoes have been reported in at least six states, including Missouri, Tennessee and Mississippi. A stretch of more than 250 miles from Arkansas to Kentucky might have been hit by one violent, long-track twister, CNN meteorologists say.
        "I'm pretty sure that number (killed in Kentucky) is north of 70 ... it may, in fact exceed 100 before the day is done," Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear said late Saturday morning. "The level of devastation is unlike anything I have ever seen."
        Oh my God.. 🥺 please tell Pat I'm so relieved he's all right.
        (& Shannon DJ)

Is this near Scott? My U. S geography is shocking.
        Hedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy