Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

1125126127128129131»

Comments

• Well, i had one person involved, but not really for the murder I thought — sort of. Kind of. Maybe? And the one scumbag, ugh!!!
     Twisty entertainment. 
    BevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited August 27
    Only Murders dropped on Hulu. Going to wait for a few to load so I can binge. 

Also purchased an Apple product so get 3 free months of Apple+. Have a while to redeem so going to wait in hopes Apple streams more new stuff in the fall. 

BevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • I'm watching Bad Monkey on Apple -- I read the book when it came out. Quirky Florida hijinx.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • I was checking out what is available and there are many things I want to watch, but going to try and catch anything new so holding out. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Only Murders dropped on Hulu. Going to wait for a few to load so I can binge. 

Also purchased an Apple product so get 3 free months of Apple+. Have a while to redeem so going to wait in hopes Apple streams more new stuff in the fall. 

I think Ewan and Charley are doing a new adventure (From Ewan's home to Charley's) The Long Way Home. I'm pretty sure this is coming to Apple, so I hope it lines up for you. 🤞🙏
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:

I think Ewan and Charley are doing a new adventure (From Ewan's home to Charley's) The Long Way Home. I'm pretty sure this is coming to Apple, so I hope it lines up for you. 🤞🙏
    I was looking for a release date but not seeing one, at least here in US.  I’m going to hold off as long as I can now for sure. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:

I was looking for a release date but not seeing one, at least here in US.  I’m going to hold off as long as I can now for sure. 
    I haven't seen any dates yet either, but this looks like it'll be another great adventure! 🥰
    They'll be on vintage bikes, so many exciting challenges in that alone. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • Let me know if you see one. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited September 3
    I dog sat for a few days and had access to Fallout, the series, on prime. I really enjoyed it. It enhances the viewing if you are familiar with the game. 

Then I realized I also had access to FROM and ran out of time!
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • The Perfect Couple — Netflix

nicole Kidman has just grown in her art. I enjoy her performances. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited September 25
    Matlock with Kathy Bates. 

I loved it. As she says, no one pays attention to old ladies. No one sees us coming. It’s a wonderful super power. 
     And that first episode showcased that not only about her, but about the premise of the show. Clever, quiet show opener.  It worked. 

High hopes for this one. 
    GNTLGNT
  • The twist is really well done. We’re hooked
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • A new Ryan Murphy — Grotesquerie — Hulu. 

I’m going for the ride. 
    GNTLGNTKurben