Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Taking a trip down memory lane and watching all episodes of My Name Is Harry Worth.....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • This looks interesting

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop
  • Night Country True Detective was really good
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited February 19
    I’m enjoying Death and other Details just enough .  This would have been  better served if they would have dropped the whole series as a bingeable instead of weekly releases. It loses steam. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
    Yeah, I dug it. The podcast for each episode is also interesting.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I'm one episode into The Tourist on Netflix...has me hooked so far.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I truly enjoyed Monsieur Spade, and I hope they do more with it.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop
    I've one episode to go. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • The Tourist was a helluva lot of fun with a very high body count. Can't wait for Season 2

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop
  • I watched The Baftas and now I’m watching the Sag awards live on Netflix.

Hannah Waddingham from Ted Lasso is carrying a purse her daughter made for her out of cardboard and decorated with crayon. 

I will love her till the end of time for this.
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Hannah Waddinghams Daughter Made Her 2024 SAG Awards Purse from Cardboard
    I mean, look at that. No ego. No oneupmanship, not worried what anyone thinks.  

I love this more than i can express.  This means so much to that little girl. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....that's the way celebs should be....not more full of themselves than a turkey is full of stuffing....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Hayley Mills on Death in Paradise!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Hayley Mills on Death in Paradise!
    I wish they would drop the whole season. 
    GNTLGNTBevVincentKurbenFlakeNoir
  • edited February 28
    The Mire — season 3 netflix

i have to keep going with this.  Bleak, depressed bastards. 

Just a reminder: don’t go to Poland
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I have to give it up to United Kingdom shows. They are the most equal opportunity employers out there. They consistently hire visibly handicapped people for major shows, recurring roles. And they show them doing regular stuff, good jobs, families — no hiding them in the background.  

Nice job. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I'm enjoying the heck out of Post Mortem: No One Dies in Skarnes -- a Swedish Netflix series. I won't spoil it by saying what it's about.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited February 28
    I'm enjoying the heck out of Post Mortem: No One Dies in Skarnes -- a Swedish Netflix series. I won't spoil it by saying what it's about.
    I liked this one. I’m hoping for another season. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • The Mire — season 3 netflix

Krakow is an absolutely beautiful city. Old and survived WW2 mostly unharmed unlike Warsaw.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:

Krakow is an absolutely beautiful city. Old and survived WW2 mostly unharmed unlike Warsaw.
    I guess showing the bad stuff makes the cop show grittier and more dangerous. Nice to know there is pretty places. Just don’t go to the less touristy spots. 🤣😂
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:

I guess showing the bad stuff makes the cop show grittier and more dangerous. Nice to know there is pretty places. Just don’t go to the less touristy spots. 🤣😂
    When i was there i visited Aushwitz (or Oswiecim as the village is called in polish). It lies not far from Krakow. Probably the most depressing spot i ever went to. But definitely worth the visit. Then it was not at all touristy, this was summer -97, and you could almost feel souls crying out "I did not deserve this" . 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Murder is Easy — britbox

looks like they are dropping episodes. I’ll wait. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I’ve been randomly picking episodes of Vera in britbox from the many seasons. 

The pathologist is the same guy who played the psychiatrist in After Life. 

I dislike this guy’s characters. He was an ass in AF and he’s an ass in Vera. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Started The Regime — Netflix i think??? — intriguing. Kate Winslet is such a good actress so I have high hopes. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir