Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....I mean no disrespect to the devout....but damn, I laughed big big at this one....

Happy Easter Memes 2021 Funny Easter Memes  Easter Sunday Meme

Me too! Thanks for the laugh - that was good ♥

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • Felt bad yesterday. Sore throat and tired. Was a bit anxious i caught it. But its better today and no fever at all neither yesterday or today. Seems like an ordinary spring cold. But i'll be careful anyway. Must sadly go out to do some shopping.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Felt bad yesterday. Sore throat and tired. Was a bit anxious i caught it. But its better today and no fever at all neither yesterday or today. Seems like an ordinary spring cold. But i'll be careful anyway. Must sadly go out to do some shopping.
    Be safe Kurben, do you think you should get a test? 
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gablerspideyman
  • ....I think he's probably right....Spring cold and it's the start of what could prove to be a worse than normal allergy season....barring any other symptoms, all should be well....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenNeesyHedda Gablerspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I think he's probably right....Spring cold and it's the start of what could prove to be a worse than normal allergy season....barring any other symptoms, all should be well....
    Thanks for these comforting words my friend. I'll spend the weekend doing nothing and then we'll see how i feel on monday.....  Cant believe i just wrote that! Mondays are always the worst day of the week!!
    NeesyFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....I think he's probably right....Spring cold and it's the start of what could prove to be a worse than normal allergy season....barring any other symptoms, all should be well....
    Thanks for these comforting words my friend. I'll spend the weekend doing nothing and then we'll see how i feel on monday.....  Cant believe i just wrote that! Mondays are always the worst day of the week!!

Sending you some healing vibes - it's a scary thought, isn't it? Have some hot lemon tea - maybe that will make you feel better

Over here we have something called NeoCitran - it's a hot lemon drink that comes in a packet and you mix it with hot water - do you have anything similar in Sweden?

The only thing is that it might knock you out cold :o

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenspideyman
  • I hope you’re feeling better, kurben. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenNeesyspideyman
  • I intend to pass  the time by watching a hockeygame on TV. The playoffs have begun here. Dont really have the energy for anything else.
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideyman
  • I justt found the best medicine! A bar of Nut Chocolate!!!!!!!
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    I intend to pass  the time by watching a hockeygame on TV. The playoffs have begun here. Dont really have the energy for anything else.
    Kurben said:
    I justt found the best medicine! A bar of Nut Chocolate!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you're doing all the right things Kurben. 😁
    Remember to keep your fluids up too.(water.... yes, I'm a kill joy 😜)
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Chocolate cures all  inspiring quotes and sayings - Juxtapost
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I intend to pass  the time by watching a hockeygame on TV. The playoffs have begun here. Dont really have the energy for anything else.
    Kurben said:
    Sounds like you're doing all the right things Kurben. 😁
    Remember to keep your fluids up too.(water.... yes, I'm a kill joy 😜)
    You know those people who think drinking water cures everything - Imgflip
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Took a Covidtest today. I still think its an ordinary cold but just to be safe.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Took a Covidtest today. I still think its an ordinary cold but just to be safe.
    Let us know when you get results please Kurben, I hope you're feeling better soon. 
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Took a Covidtest today. I still think its an ordinary cold but just to be safe.
    Let us know when you get results please Kurben, I hope you're feeling better soon. 
    Will do. And thanks for the well wishes.  <3
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Got a result from my Covid test. Its negative! It is just an ordinary cold. That's a relief.
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Got a result from my Covid test. Its negative! It is just an ordinary cold. That's a relief.
    Great news Kurben!
    NotaroKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Got a result from my Covid test. Its negative! It is just an ordinary cold. That's a relief.
    ....may I have your street address so I can send you my bill?....hey, diagnoses and reassurance don't come cheap!..... :D
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • ...seriously buddy, I'm very glad it was clean....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • Very good kurben, so relieved. 

Got my second shot today. Now we’ll see if all hell breaks loose. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Feeling a little better today. In both nose and throat. Not out of the woods yet but on the right way. But it was not a funny weekend!!!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Very good kurben, so relieved. 

Got my second shot today. Now we’ll see if all hell breaks loose. 
    Distracted Boyfriend Meme - Imgflip
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Applied for passport today. My old has expired. They took a new photo and for once i actually looked human in it. The nice police lady said i looked stunning in it. Will get it in next week.
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Applied for passport today. My old has expired. They took a new photo and for once i actually looked human in it. The nice police lady said i looked stunning in it. Will get it in next week.
    New avatar, then?
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy