Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    20 Random Funny Pics  Memes for the Strange at Heart  Team Jimmy Joe
    🀣🀣🀣
    Hedda GablercatNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Happy Monday images and Quotes Massages Greetings SMS Photos for  whatsapp

(((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....soooo, Tracy & I are bald eagle hunting!....we have a few nests around here and I'm just pickled tink!!......have never seen one in the wild, and today-for the first time-saw one soaring about our City Reservoir....beautiful and noble white head glinting in the sun....we are going back tomorrow to try to capture some photos....
    Hedda GablercatspideymanKurbenFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    28 Funny Memes For Saturday - Factory Memes
    If you give directions like my grandpa, there's no telling where those people ended up!  
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Sundrop said:
    Neesy said:
    cat said:
    Sundrop said:
    cat said:
    Sundrop said:
    cat said:
    Glad to see you @Sundrop

Glad all our people are safe. 

Got Lily's Ear Clear food and water bowls today. Really anxious to see if they will cut down on the messes in my kitchen. 
    I was just thinking about you the other day.  I bought myself a rhubarb plant and a cake mix......now, I just need you to tell me what to do with it in order to get rhubarb cake :D
    I have no idea!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'd just make the cake and throw the rhubarb away! πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ
    Dangit girl! I just spewed tea everywhere  :D :D :D I thought you had posted about making a cake with some rhubarb and a cake mix.  I guess I was mistaken LMAO 
    πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Yeah, it wasn't me, I don't like rhubarb. Hahaha! Maybe it was @Neesy?? 

Marsha said:
    Sundrop said:
    cat said:
    Sundrop said:
    cat said:
    Glad to see you @Sundrop

Glad all our people are safe. 

Got Lily's Ear Clear food and water bowls today. Really anxious to see if they will cut down on the messes in my kitchen. 
    I was just thinking about you the other day.  I bought myself a rhubarb plant and a cake mix......now, I just need you to tell me what to do with it in order to get rhubarb cake :D
    I have no idea!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'd just make the cake and throw the rhubarb away! πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ
    Dangit girl! I just spewed tea everywhere  :D :D :D I thought you had posted about making a cake with some rhubarb and a cake mix.  I guess I was mistaken LMAO 

Don't listen to those rhubarb haters! :) I have a recipe for rhubarb coffee cake but it's from scratch not using a mix. The rhubarb in that is diced into 1" pieces and has cinnamon, allspice, and ground cloves added as well for more of the coffee cake flavoring. Not sure if that's what you're going for, though.

Nope it was not me with the cake mix recipe (although I admit to having bought chocolate brownie mixes and sometimes spice cake mixes on sale)

I like the idea of a from scratch coffee cake Marsha; cake mixes are good for maybe one or two days but they change after storing them if that makes sense. Could be all those preservatives;

My apple betty is nice - it's good with whipped cream for dessert after supper but it's almost gone now.

I remember somebody posting on SKMB and they called it a poke cake - maybe it was @hollygolightly?

Okay. We’re on the hunt now to find that other rhubarb loving muthaf’er”.   Release the hounds!

😜😜😜😜please know i’m teasing. 
    Now I'm thinking maybe it was doyou?......

Was it you who made the blue raspberry pie?

It was me......sorta  :D
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • ....that little word...."sorta".....scares the beejabbers outta me.....
    Hedda GablerSundropcatKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....that little word...."sorta".....scares the beejabbers outta me.....
    I've always called them blue raspberries,  but it turns out that they're called black jewel. They still look bluish purple to me. I make cobblers instead of pies.  So that's the "sorta" part.  It's always all me all the time.  :D :D
    catKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....soooo, Tracy & I are bald eagle hunting!....we have a few nests around here and I'm just pickled tink!!......have never seen one in the wild, and today-for the first time-saw one soaring about our City Reservoir....beautiful and noble white head glinting in the sun....we are going back tomorrow to try to capture some photos....
    There is a pair with nest  two tracks over from my land. If timed right, I can see them travel to the gulf and fly back with fish in beak. Magnificent sight.                                            

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....soooo, Tracy & I are bald eagle hunting!....we have a few nests around here and I'm just pickled tink!!......have never seen one in the wild, and today-for the first time-saw one soaring about our City Reservoir....beautiful and noble white head glinting in the sun....we are going back tomorrow to try to capture some photos....
    Yay for you!  I've been following a nest for years virtually.  If you are interested there are 2 babies in this nest, The parents take turns sitting and feeding.  It's awesome.

https://explore.org/livecams/bald-eagles/decorah-eagles-north-nest

GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablercatKurbenFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I've always called them blue raspberries,  but it turns out that they're called black jewel. They still look bluish purple to me. I make cobblers instead of pies.  So that's the "sorta" part.  It's always all me all the time.  :D :D
    Amazoncom Jewell Black Raspberry Plant - Very Sweet - 25 Pot Toys   Games....ahem!....the cobbler ain't makin' itself....
    NotaroHedda GablercatKurbenFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    There is a pair with nest  two tracks over from my land. If timed right, I can see them travel to the gulf and fly back with fish in beak. Magnificent sight.                                            

...it sure is!....we manage to get some pics, I'll download and toss them on my Thread.....
    NotaroHedda GablercatFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Yay for you!  I've been following a nest for years virtually.  If you are interested there are 2 babies in this nest, The parents take turns sitting and feeding.  It's awesome.

https://explore.org/livecams/bald-eagles/decorah-eagles-north-nest

...thank you!.....
    NotaroHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Flake and I used to watch the Southwest Florida Eagle cam with Ozzie and Harriet.  

It was fascinating to watch them bring in fish.  Then one day I tuned in and there was something furry brought in.  And it made me realize that I could be watching when a parent brought in not only mice or rabbits, which is bad enough, but they could also bring in someone's cat or dog.  Alive.  I quit watching because I didn't want to see that happen.  
    catKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    Flake and I used to watch the Southwest Florida Eagle cam with Ozzie and Harriet.  

It was fascinating to watch them bring in fish.  Then one day I tuned in and there was something furry brought in.  And it made me realize that I could be watching when a parent brought in not only mice or rabbits, which is bad enough, but they could also bring in someone's cat or dog.  Alive.  I quit watching because I didn't want to see that happen.  
    Flake and I used to watch the Southwest Florida Eagle cam with Ozzie and Harriet.  

I've seen lots of squirrles, never anything domestic and been watching a long time.
    Once I saw a deer leg and a piglet.  :0  You get used to it.  Amazing the little tiny tiny bites they give to babies.  The big furry things (rabbits and such) expire on the way up by  thier huge claws.
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Flake and I used to watch the Southwest Florida Eagle cam with Ozzie and Harriet.  

I've seen lots of squirrles, never anything domestic and been watching a long time.
    Once I saw a deer leg and a piglet.  :0  You get used to it.  Amazing the little tiny tiny bites they give to babies.  The big furry things (rabbits and such) expire on the way up by  thier huge claws.
    Oh man! You’ve seen a lot of variety.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I've been watching the same couple for years
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I quit for the same reason I don't watch nature shows... I can't handle the mayhem. I  know everybody's gotta eat. I just always side with the lil guy. 😬
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Amazoncom Jewell Black Raspberry Plant - Very Sweet - 25 Pot Toys   Games....ahem!....the cobbler ain't makin' itself....
    I'll be right over, fresh cobbler in hand......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I'll be right over, fresh cobbler in hand......
    Fork And Knife GIFs  Tenor
    SundropFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....saw the eagles today....no pics....one zipped right beside the truck while Tracy was on the phone :D....then they moved on to another area....even me acting like a big fat bunny didn't work.....and yes, I made bunny ears above my hat to no avail....
    KurbenHedda GablerSundropFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....saw the eagles today....no pics....one zipped right beside the truck while Tracy was on the phone :D....then they moved on to another area....even me acting like a big fat bunny didn't work.....and yes, I made bunny ears above my hat to no avail....
    Did you jump around too??
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Me, i went to the hospital today for a checkup after the operation i had last spring. They want to be sure there are no signs of it coming back. Great results. Everything as good as it could be. I thought it would be fine but it is always nice to have confirmation.
    Hedda GablerSundropFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....saw the eagles today....no pics....one zipped right beside the truck while Tracy was on the phone :D....then they moved on to another area....even me acting like a big fat bunny didn't work.....and yes, I made bunny ears above my hat to no avail....
    Did you jump around too??
    ....I do have a modicum of dignity thank ya very much!......(no I don't).....I jumped and wiggled my little pink........nose......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy