Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Another great day has passed, 24 C but a heatwave, in swedish terms, is approaching from the mediterranean. Temps over 30 is expected for a week or so. about 90 F.
    catFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Same here as yesterday, it rained all through the day and thankfully cleared up in time for a dog walk.

NotaroMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Beautiful day today, 15C/59F...

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day today, 15C/59F...

This is probably my favourite view from your work site... along with the hill and whomping willow. 
    NotaroMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Everyone stay safe.
    cone graphic
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • It's too nice a day to be stuck in work...

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    It's too nice a day to be stuck in work...

...hell yeah, looks like the solar panels are earning their keep.....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshacatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    It's too nice a day to be stuck in work...

Hmm... maybe I'll change my favourite. 🤔
    Undecided. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshacatNeesy
  • ...another storm system moving in.....couldn't get Jack Schitt done outside on my weekend..... :/

WELCOME TO OHIO where the weather forecasts are made up and the fact that  it was sunny fifteen minutes ago doesn39t matter - Ohio Drew Carey -  quickmeme
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • There was a bit of a tornado up north here this morning, one person was killed. 😔
    We almost never get these in NZ.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshacatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    There was a bit of a tornado up north here this morning, one person was killed. 😔
    We almost never get these in NZ.
    ....my deepest sympathy for the loss of a countryman.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshacatNeesy
  • Another beautiful day, 17C/62F....

KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Heatwave continues here. 30 C /86 F. Have difficulties sleeping because of the heat. In sweden this is really hot. It is not all summers that have a single day over 30 C but they have predicted 4 in a row.
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Another day with 30 C. Its evening soon and then it will only be be 28 C.......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Another day with 30 C. Its evening soon and then it will only be be 28 C.......
    Awful... if Sweden is like NZ then you may not have AC installed? Because hot weather is not the norm, most residential homes don't have this here, so on the hotter days we all just melt as all a fan does is blow the hot air around the room. 

Stay well hydrated Kurben. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Funny HVAC Memes Part 2
    🤣🤣🤣
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • ...87 and humid......blech!.....pretty sure the heat index is somewhere between boob sweat and Satan's anus....

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...87 and humid......blech!.....pretty sure the heat index is somewhere between boob sweat and Satan's anus....

Oh good God... 😧🤣
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Another day with 30 C. Its evening soon and then it will only be be 28 C.......
    Awful... if Sweden is like NZ then you may not have AC installed? Because hot weather is not the norm, most residential homes don't have this here, so on the hotter days we all just melt as all a fan does is blow the hot air around the room. 

Stay well hydrated Kurben. 
    Melting describes the home rather well. Very few homes in sweden have AC. I have the fan in my bedroom going around the clock. Its necessary because even though its just blowing around already rather hot air it is much worse with hot air standing still. I'm drinking (and eating icecream!!)
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshacatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Rain. 
    More rain.
    Much more rain.

NotaroMarshacatHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Overcast and cold this morning but it's cleared up... 13C/55F....

FlakeNoirMarshacatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Overcast and cold this morning but it's cleared up... 13C/55F....

Oh now you're just showing off, man from green Isle. 😝😁
    MarshacatHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy