Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Sunny pleasant evening, 17C/62F...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Been hot here today. 97. Very early for us to be hitting those temps, some summers we never get that hot. Not looking much cooler for several days. I think this summer is going to be a scorcher. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Beautiful day today 23 C/ 74 F. 97, Wow!!! We practically never reach these temps. If we, by chance reach over 30 C /86 F that is real hot but seldom happens. I kind a like it. It is warm but not so hot you cant move around and be active. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • cat said:
    Been hot here today. 97. Very early for us to be hitting those temps, some summers we never get that hot. Not looking much cooler for several days. I think this summer is going to be a scorcher. 
    Wyoming National Parks Fossils Hot Springs and Monoliths...97?......Community Pool in Cat's "Hood"......
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gablercat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    Been hot here today. 97. Very early for us to be hitting those temps, some summers we never get that hot. Not looking much cooler for several days. I think this summer is going to be a scorcher. 
    Wyoming National Parks Fossils Hot Springs and Monoliths...97?......Community Pool in Cat's "Hood"......
    The bad thing about this pic is, there is always someone who actually tries it. Or something dumb, like getting too close to bears or bison. Couple years ago, a twenty something kid went off the path and fell into one of these pools and (Will spoiler the rest because it's gross!) 
    All they found of him were a few scraps of clothing. Between the temp of the water and the acidity of the water, it ate him right up. What a way to go. 

PSA announcement of the day...do not go off marked paths at Yellowstone! Or try to get the perfect pic with mama bear and her cubs. 

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • A grey day, but these guys don't care.

NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    A grey day, but these guys don't care.

Similar skies to what's on display here today Flakes. 🤔
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    A grey day, but these guys don't care.

Similar skies to what's on display here today Flakes. 🤔
    [/voodoo] You're welcome. 😜 
    NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Magnificent day!! 27 C /81 F, sunny, no wind, no clouds. That kind of day where, for me, you reach a limit. When its this warm all you really want to do is sit in the sun, drink a cool drink to ease your perspiring brow and read a good book. To actually do anything physical seems like a sacrilege against the order of things. To do hard work in a garden in this kind of weather is something the devil invented to keep us humans from enjoying what we got. Also, it was swedens national day today and i celebrated by eating a very good pork steak black and white, or as the people at the restaurant called it: a Pork Steak Michael Jackson! It is funny how you live on in peoples memory.....
    FlakeNoirNotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Magnificent day!! 27 C /81 F, sunny, no wind, no clouds. That kind of day where, for me, you reach a limit. When its this warm all you really want to do is sit in the sun, drink a cool drink to ease your perspiring brow and read a good book. To actually do anything physical seems like a sacrilege against the order of things. To do hard work in a garden in this kind of weather is something the devil invented to keep us humans from enjoying what we got. Also, it was swedens national day today and i celebrated by eating a very good pork steak black and white, or as the people at the restaurant called it: a Pork Steak Michael Jackson! It is funny how you live on in peoples memory.....
    Lol! That sounds perfect.  Have a terrific day. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ...hotter than the handle of Hell's Gate here today.....grandkids, inflatable pool, water guns.....merry mayhem.....
    catKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...hotter than the handle of Hell's Gate here today.....grandkids, inflatable pool, water guns.....merry mayhem.....
    sounds like all sorts of silly!
    KurbenNotarocatGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Beautiful day today, turning into a beautiful evening.... 18C/64F...

catGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • It was 27 C today again but we are told that we will get a little more normal temps now. Between 21 C and 24 C this week. I can absolutely live with that!! That is a nice temp.
    catGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...hotter than the handle of Hell's Gate here today.....grandkids, inflatable pool, water guns.....merry mayhem.....
    sounds like all sorts of silly!
    ....7 hours in and around the pool....ambulatory prunes.... :D
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day today, turning into a beautiful evening.... 18C/64F...

....c'mon, it's a scrim and ya painted it blue....fess up Irish!!.....
    NotaroKurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    It was 27 C today again but we are told that we will get a little more normal temps now. Between 21 C and 24 C this week. I can absolutely live with that!! That is a nice temp.
    ...I would take that as well....been averaging about 31 C here....not the grandest of weather for old fat guys like moi......
    NotaroKurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    It was 27 C today again but we are told that we will get a little more normal temps now. Between 21 C and 24 C this week. I can absolutely live with that!! That is a nice temp.
    ...I would take that as well....been averaging about 31 C here....not the grandest of weather for old fat guys like moi......
    I dont know about you but in those temps i just want to lie still. Unnecessary movement is a no-no. And quick walks an impossibility! I might manage to crawl down to the store to buy cold drinks and icecream but nothing more........
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    I dont know about you but in those temps i just want to lie still. Unnecessary movement is a no-no. And quick walks an impossibility! I might manage to crawl down to the store to buy cold drinks and icecream but nothing more........
    ....I couldn't crawl over steaming blacktop...my gut would look like fried eggplant.... :D
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    ....I couldn't crawl over steaming blacktop...my gut would look like fried eggplant.... :D
    You just put a picture in my head that wont go away..... Will ruin my sleep!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    You just put a picture in my head that wont go away..... Will ruin my sleep!!
    Amazoncom If You are Agitated or Confused My Job Here is Done Patch -  4x15 inch Embroidered Iron on Patch Arts Crafts amp Sewing
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • Nice warm day, 16C/60F...

FlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • nice day. 24 C/ 75 F outside and i have plans for the evening!! Meeting some friends for a beer or two and some food. Ages ago since last time but with the restrictions and everything it has not been possible. 
    catHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Raining heavy here today. I own 3 umbrellas, THREE! and i could not manage  to bring one on my errands. 
    NotarocatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenMarsha
  • Very hot here again. 97 plus very high winds. It is windy now, but tonight supposed to be 35-45 mph with 60 mph gusts...extreme fire danger for us today. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesyMarsha