Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ....boy those are pretty pics Flakes.....love all the river rock......
    FlakeNoirNotarocatHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Beautiful day today, 19C/66F...

catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Absolutely beautiful day today, 21C/69F..

FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....Crikey!....all lovely photos.....I'm enviouis.....here in Ohio?......

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshacatNeesy
  • Beautiful day, 12C/53F...

FlakeNoirMarshacatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We got a little rain last night. Much needed. It wasn't enough but grateful for it. Today is going to be super hot. Between 104-106. Scott will be on nights for the next 3, so he'll not be out in the worst of it, but I'm sure it will still be plenty hot for the first few hours he is there. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Still a beautiful day, 23C/73F...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited June 2021
    So NB… do you know of any older Irish gentlemen who would like a really great companion?   Asking for a friend.  Not hitting on you, you are married and have a loving family.  I’m talking some lonely guy who is smart and kind and funny. Who doesn’t want sex, a nurse, a maid or a cook.  

She takes awesome naps and yammers on about ever so many things.  She’s nice too. Loyal. 

Where are the guys that want THAT? 

😂
    NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • So NB… do you know of any older Irish gentlemen who would like a really great companion?   Asking for a friend.  Not hitting on you, you are married and have a loving family.  I’m talking some lonely guy who is smart and kind and funny. Who doesn’t want sex, a nurse, a maid or a cook.  

She takes awesome naps and yammers on about ever so many things.  She’s nice too. Loyal. 

😂
    I'll keep my ear to the ground for you Hedda....... sorry, I mean for your friend 🤔😀
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • So NB… do you know of any older Irish gentlemen who would like a really great companion?   Asking for a friend.  Not hitting on you, you are married and have a loving family.  I’m talking some lonely guy who is smart and kind and funny. Who doesn’t want sex, a nurse, a maid or a cook.  

😂
    ....sounds like Lassie..... :D...hell yes, Deej'll letcha know that stupid-ass Timmy's in the well again....

Hedda GablerNotarocatKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    So NB… do you know of any older Irish gentlemen who would like a really great companion?   Asking for a friend.  Not hitting on you, you are married and have a loving family.  I’m talking some lonely guy who is smart and kind and funny. Who doesn’t want sex, a nurse, a maid or a cook.  

😂
    ....sounds like Lassie..... :D...hell yes, Deej'll letcha know that stupid-ass Timmy's in the well again....

Exactly.  Irish guy falls in well —  My friend will sound the alarm and then rest up. 
    GNTLGNTNotarocatFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

😂

Whenever I hear a dog barking in our neighbourhood, I look at Mac and say "Hurry Lassie, Timmy's in that f'king well again!" ☺
    Hedda GablercatNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  •  🤣😂🤣😂❤️
    FlakeNoircatNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Another beautiful summerday here. So far a great start to the summer. 24 C/ 78 F. Thats nice temps! When it goes up in the 90,s F-wise or over 30 C-wise it is too hot for me. Its ok on vacation but when you have things to do its not!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • …mid 70’s and low humidity today…fat guy weather….ooooh yeah!!!….
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • Typical Irish winter's day here. Not even motivated enough for a photo. 🌧
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablercatMarshaNeesy
  • Beautiful day, sun is shining, 11C/51F...

FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day, sun is shining, 11C/51F...

Stunning! 
    NotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • It rained for most of the day today, then miraculously cleared up after work right before I walked the dogs. 

MarshaHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Beautiful Flakes, absolutely beautiful. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • ....man alive, that is some beautiful sky action you two!....been perfect here for the last two days, so outside reno has begun on Chez GNT.....
    Hedda GablerKurbencatFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy