Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Flakes I believe you 😃.... "I swear your honour I don't know how that money was transferred into my account" 
    😄 You assume I have the funds for hush money.
    If I were that wealthy I'd probably buy a decent camera, or a user manual for my phone. 😁
    ...your phone camera might has a live function and you must be inadvertently tapping it...it will capture a few seconds of video....that, or it's aliens...*shrug*.... :D
    Oh sh*t, this is what the "live focus" button means/does. 😳😬 Duh Flakes. 🙄☺
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Today it was cold, but sunny. Very nice.

At work...

And later, at home...

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Today it was cold, but sunny. Very nice.

At work...

And later, at home...

Where's all the trees gone, 😳
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited May 2021
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

At work...

And later, at home...

I'm going to be a big girl and not burst into tears recounting this. I went to work,  trees all present and accounted for.  I come home and  through the back gate... WTVeryF?! 😧
    A digger/tree trimmer/cutter had come along and ripped out every f'king tree along both sides of the riverbanks. And left them lying in the river... essentially covering up our access to the river the spot that I feed the eels from. 🥺
    It's for flood protection, but still...  :'(
    My partner did not even think to warn me before I took the dogs out the back.. I just stood there and my eyes welled up. Shocked. It's so open and exposed, I hate it.
    The only saving grace is that they miraculously didn't damage my 4 baby native trees that I have planted down there.

I'll never be able to reach Eelvis now though. I might try and clear a patch with the chainsaw this weekend. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

At work...

And later, at home...

I'm going to be a big girl and not burst into tears recounting this. I went to work,  trees all present and accounted for.  I come home and  through the back gate... WTVeryF?! 😧
    A digger/tree trimmer/cutter had come along and ripped out every f'king tree along both sides of the riverbanks. And left them lying in the river... essentially covering up our access to the river the spot that I feed the eels from. 🥺
    My partner did not even think to warn me before I took the dogs out the back.. I just stood there and my eyes welled up. Shocked. It's so open and exposed, I hate it.
    The only saving grace is that they miraculously didn't damage my 4 baby native trees that I have planted down there.

I'll never be able to reach Eelvis now though. I might try and clear a patch with the chainsaw this weekend. 
    Holy fcuk, that's brutal Flakes, I'm so sorry. 😥
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Absolutely beautiful day today, 12C/53F..

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

At work...

And later, at home...

It was a huge shock. Thanks Irish. 
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Beautiful photos, gorgeous day there.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

At work...

And later, at home...

...I wanna know what she's driving????....ya see the size of them skid marks on the road??....and she gives YOU hell.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

At work...

And later, at home...

...as am I....that's some baby back bullshit.....I'm so sorry.....what a loss..... :'( :'(
  • ....and I too would be heartbroken.....it bothers me to cut wood even.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • ....those are super nice pics B....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

At work...

And later, at home...

...I wanna know what she's driving????....ya see the size of them skid marks on the road??....and she gives YOU hell.....
    I knew I'd get sh*t for those, I didn't see them until I checked my photos after work. 
    1) not my car (it's a Honda Jazz, work car)
    2) not my burnout
    3) I don't have a third

Re: the trees...thanks Scott, it's pretty awful.  :'(
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • ...your Honda Jazz, is our Honda Fit....

Honda Fit - Wikipedia
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...your Honda Jazz, is our Honda Fit....

Honda Fit - Wikipedia
    We have those here too, my eldest kid has one.
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....currently experiencing an Irish day......just without the quaint pubs and warm beer.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....currently experiencing an Irish day......just without the quaint pubs and warm beer.....
    You'll only get warm beer in England Scott, even we won't drink that over here. 😁
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Overcast and raining, 9C/48F...... what else would it be🙄

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....currently experiencing an Irish day......just without the quaint pubs and warm beer.....
    You'll only get warm beer in England Scott, even we won't drink that over here. 😁
    ....well, it's good to know you're not COMPLETE savages them.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I'm (largely 😄) a non-violent person, but I would slap the hand that tried to serve me a warm beer! 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Beautiful day today, 16C/60F....was out and about for the first time since before Christmas....

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Wonderful pics, Irish! We had a very similar day here in sweden. 18 C, sunny and very walkfriendly.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....Sweet Baby Jeebus B!.....you've slipped through into another dimension!!!!....

• Looks fantastic, so glad you had a great day, welcome back to the world Irish. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler