Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    It was a beautiful day today, I got the lawns mown, leaves raked up, dogs out to the river.

Fantastic snaps Flakes, you got a couple of swifts in there too, awesome 😎
    They were just absolutely surrounding us, they're such a peaceful bird. And Mac mostly just stood in the water and let them fly around him. Maybe he was feeling peaceful too.
    Probably still affected by all the goodies people fed him before you found him in that store......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Beautiful day, 14C/57F.....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day, 14C/57F.....

Wow - you have Crispy oops I mean Krispy Kreme doughnuts over there! (I remember going to Cleveland Ohio in the late 90s and looking for a Tim Horton's)
    Funny my brother didn't take me to Krispy Kreme ☺

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaHedda Gabler
  • ....Flake???.....Mac....peaceful?????.....one of these things is not like the other.... :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Flake???.....Mac....peaceful?????.....one of these things is not like the other.... :D
    I think animals pick up on their people's feelings? I had just cried a bucket of tears and was in a peaceful moment. 
    My MIL had passed away very early that morning. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenMarsha
  • ....I wasn't aware Flake, I'm so very sorry for the loss.....my mirth making was in no way meant to be disrespectful.....
    Kathleen McKinley on Twitter I lost my sweet  wonderful 94 year old mother  in law last week A true woman of faith We lost her 7 months after losing my  Mom

FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I wasn't aware Flake, I'm so very sorry for the loss.....my mirth making was in no way meant to be disrespectful.....
    Kathleen McKinley on Twitter I lost my sweet  wonderful 94 year old mother  in law last week A true woman of faith We lost her 7 months after losing my  Mom

I absolutely took it in the way you meant it 😊  thank you Scott.💜
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • My heart felt condolences Flakes, sending love and hugs to you and your family💔❤️🤗🌹😢
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Flake! I'm so sorry. May you and yours recover from this loss. Sending love and hugs.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    My heart felt condolences Flakes, sending love and hugs to you and your family💔❤️🤗🌹😢
    Thank you Irish, much appreciated. ❤

Kurben said:
    Flake! I'm so sorry. May you and yours recover from this loss. Sending love and hugs.
    Thanks Kurben, very appreciated. 💜
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Sun is shining today, bringing my wife for her first vaccine jab. 11C/51F 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • Rain.... and more rain.... 4C/39F...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Rain.... and more rain.... 4C/39F...

....that's what you get when you let someone else jab yer wife..... :D
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • All my love and prayers to you and yours flakers. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • 18 C today but for the next days its said to go down to 15. I can live with that. its still spring temps, guess well have to wait for june for the real summer.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • All my love and prayers to you and yours flakers. 
    Thanks girl, means a lot. 💚
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Beautiful day today, 11C/51F.....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day today, 11C/51F.....

....that sky is gorgeous.....hit over 80 degrees here today.....I have now entered the sweaty fat guy season....not lovin' it....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Grey rainy day, 4C/39F...

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • It was a nice autumn day.

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Flake???.....Mac....peaceful?????.....one of these things is not like the other.... :D
    I think animals pick up on their people's feelings? I had just cried a bucket of tears and was in a peaceful moment. 

Thinking of you and sending my love.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Grey rainy day, 4C/39F...

....I actually find this calming....yeah, I'm a weird'un.....however, the irony of the solar panels isn't lost on me....
    MarshaNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It was a nice autumn day.

....my favorite season, no matter where.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda Gabler
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Thinking of you and sending my love.
    Thank you M... 💜
    GNTLGNTKurbenMarshaHedda Gabler