Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Also... (duh, forgot... c'mon coffee!) those buildings are very intriguing... that white one especially though may bring out a sex slave story once DJ surfaces.
    I'm fairly certain I saw an umbrella stand near the front door!
    GNTLGNTKurbenMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    here it continues to be warm. 25 C today, partly cloudy but nice temps. So far it has been a very warm june. Here the hottest month is usually July or August. For my sake it is ok if it stays on 25 i dont need these 30 or over temps.
    My fingers are crossed for you Kurben... only 25's for you. 💚
    GNTLGNTKurbenMarsha
  • ....I nearly swooned at the beauty of those shots Irish.....and I'm with Flakes, it's a very quaint sex pit....for umbrella aficionados.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha
  • ....very warm here Kurb...nearly 90 with high humidity....got myself steamed and then fried yesterday....Tracy and I spent it at a friend's wedding which took place in the middle of an open field.....throw another GNT on the barby!!....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarsha
  • Still yucky here. 

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Turned into a beautiful day, 17C/62F

I actually love that white building. Does someone live there? I wish i had a better view of the other one. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:

I actually love that white building. Does someone live there? I wish i had a better view of the other one. 
    It's a horticultural centre Hedda, it used to be a derelict ruin but they completely revamped it and saved it. There's some beautiful flower beds in the grounds. The other one is just part of a large courtyard of buildings that the park wardens use as offices and storage areas in Marlay Park.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshacat
  • ....absolutely gorgeous Irish!....not you laddie, the pics...... :D
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarsha
  • ....I could see that lil place in a horror movie though......like a birthing center for Banshees.....
  • ....those fuzzfaces brighten any ugly day Flakes..... <3
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

It's a horticultural centre Hedda, it used to be a derelict ruin but they completely revamped it and saved it. There's some beautiful flower beds in the grounds. The other one is just part of a large courtyard of buildings that the park wardens use as offices and storage areas in Marlay Park.

What is that plant that’s a ball on the top of a stick! They’re interesting 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroMarsha
  • ....Banshee fodder......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarsha
  • Absolutely beautiful Irish...❤
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

I'll make inquiries Hedda, it is unusual looking for sure. 🤔
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarshaFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

And the one that looks like corn stalks , does that flower?
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroMarshaFlakeNoir
  • Such a pretty, colorful place. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenMarshaFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

And the one that looks like corn stalks , does that flower?
    I have an inkling that might be sunflowers, that's just a guess though. 
    Hedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • It was cold today, I was hoping it might snow. 

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It was cold today, I was hoping it might snow. 

Beautiful snaps Flakes. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Nice day today.... 15C/59F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • 25 C (ca 77 F) but a heat that somehow makes the sweat seap out of you in rivers. Can it have to do with humidity...??
    Hedda GablerMarshaNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....sure can....humidity sucks arse.....

It39s Not Just the Heat It39s the Humidity - Too Hot Memes - Coal Region  Canary
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • Beautiful day, 18C/64F....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • ...grayer than gray here with limb busting storms...been watching for Auntie Em.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Here it has been what in comparison to the earlier weeks here must be referred to as a cool day. "Only" 20 C. For the first time in three weeks or so. place to breath. But it is just temporary. In the weekend it will get up to 27-28 again and the rest of the week will be the new ordinary 24-25 C. Any other summer that would be a heatwave. I thank the powers that be that while it might creep over 30 here occasionally we're a long way from the horrible temps of over 40 C that parts of Canada and the US have.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT