Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Grey overcast day with fog, 12C/53F...

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Still pretty though...
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • It was a cold start but a beautiful day today, I was so glad to see the sun. 🌞
    (Of course by the time we got down here after work, the sky was no longer showing its brilliant blue... please use you're imaginations.)

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It was a cold start but a beautiful day today, I was so glad to see the sun. 🌞
    (Of course by the time we got down here after work, the sky was no longer showing its brilliant blue... please use you're imaginations.)

Brilliant snaps Flakes 😎
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Grey overcast day with fog, 12C/53F...

....could have been taken out my porch window.............hey, wait a minute!!...... :D
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • *in my best Bob Ross voice*...."I'll just paint some happy blue sky in here".....

Meatball on Twitter quotBob Ross head ass quot
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Turned out nice... 18C/64F....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • All of you in excessive heat warnings be safe. Hydrate. Please take the time to check on anyone you know, or a neighbor you don’t.  

Take as good of care of animals as you would yourself. It’s brutal on them too. 

Thanks - we just got an extreme heat warning today - it was over in BC and Alberta plus parts of Saskatchewan and now it's moved into Manitoba

Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Neesy said:
    All of you in excessive heat warnings be safe. Hydrate. Please take the time to check on anyone you know, or a neighbor you don’t.  

Take as good of care of animals as you would yourself. It’s brutal on them too. 

Thanks - we just got an extreme heat warning today - it was over in BC and Alberta plus parts of Saskatchewan and now it's moved into Manitoba

Any photos of your new deck?
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Cold...🥶

Found this on my car this morning as I was leaving for work. My 13-year-old. 😍

NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Cold...🥶

So sweet💖
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • That’s a little moment of appreciation. I love that.
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Cold...🥶

So sweet💖
    That’s a little moment of appreciation. I love that.
    It was beautiful...😍
    Though true to the nature of the emergent teenager, I'm pretty sure the scrubbed out image on the back window was di@k n balls. 🙄😄
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • Another foggy morning, 13C/55F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Good morning Yin. 😁

It turned out beautiful here. (once again I was too late to catch the blue though)

Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesycat
  • Gorgeous snaps Flakes, they could be printed off and put into a picture frame. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Cold...🥶

Awwwwww
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Cold...🥶

So sweet💖
    It was beautiful...😍
    Though true to the nature of the emergent teenager, I'm pretty sure the scrubbed out image on the back window was di@k n balls. 🙄😄
    ....most certainly....it is the parental rite of passage to motor about with some type of twig and berries artwork whipped up by our spawn.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshacat
  • Notaro said:
    Another foggy morning, 13C/55F....

....look closely at the rear tree line....there be a line of Zombies dragging empty kegs of Guinness....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshacat
  • ...that last pic is one for a frame Flakes!.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Cold...🥶

So sweet💖
    It was beautiful...😍
    ....most certainly....it is the parental rite of passage to motor about with some type of twig and berries artwork whipped up by our spawn.....
    This kid is the 4th and last, one would think I'd have moved on to the next level of the tower by now.
    I have driven around town in the past with such adornment, totally unsuspecting. 🙄
    I guess I should just be thankful none of them drew any gang insignia. 😳
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerMarshacat
  • Another beautiful day, which I completely missed as it was cold outside and Netflix stole me away. 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesyKurbenMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Another beautiful day, which I completely missed as it was cold outside and Netflix stole me away. 

...that face......it deserves a treat.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesyKurbenMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Another beautiful day, which I completely missed as it was cold outside and Netflix stole me away. 

...that face......it deserves a treat.....
    Oh it got plenty. ☺ 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesyKurbenMarshacat