Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ....my memory has more holes than a cheese grater....which doggo is that?....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • edited July 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....my memory has more holes than a cheese grater....which doggo is that?....
    Ella, my girl. 

Mac the Knife (or rather, Little Sh1t) was having a time-out at home, as he had taken himself for a walk when he thought I was taking too long with fire stoking and wood cutting. He did this yesterday too while I was at work and had to nip home for a moment, he decided he was going to try and follow me. I hadn't put him in the kennel because my partner was home with them.
    Both times people in our street phoned me, I'm so glad I got that name tag/number.
    My partner saw how Mac is escaping tonight, I went back to the river to look for the eels and Mac followed me... he basically scaled a nearly 2 metre high fence. 😳
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenMarsha
  • ....I was right, but was afraid to say it for fear of sounding nuttier than squirrel shit....Mac needs to star in the canine reboot of The Great Escape....
    Hedda GablerNeesyKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • We're under a heat warning today - going up to 36 which is almost 97F (actually 96.8)

Maybe for those folks in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico or somewhere else in South US that doesn't sound like much but that's pretty high for us

Hang on a sec - I just Googled map of USA with current temps and this is what I got:

WTF?

NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Neesy said:
    We're under a heat warning today - going up to 36 which is almost 97F (actually 96.8)

Maybe for those folks in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico or somewhere else in South US that doesn't sound like much but that's pretty high for us

Hang on a sec - I just Googled map of USA with current temps and this is what I got:

WTF?

This is awful! 😲 Stay safe everyone. 😟
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • A beautiful winter's day.

GNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Gorgeous Flakes, absolutely beautiful, and there's the escape artist....😃
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Yesssssss... *gritting teeth* how can such a beautiful boy also be such a bad boy? 😳
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Yesssssss... *gritting teeth* how can such a beautiful boy also be such a bad boy? 😳
    Very easily..... I've heard that said about me constantly over the years 🤣🤣🤣😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Yesssssss... *gritting teeth* how can such a beautiful boy also be such a bad boy? 😳
    Very easily..... I've heard that said about me constantly over the years 🤣🤣🤣😁
    😄 I'll bite my tongue, so as not to incriminate myself... though, I have seen you.😍
    Nope Flakes, don't do it, back the frick away from the hole you'll never climb out of. ☺😜😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Nice day, 19C/66F...

FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    ...low 60's right now with some sunshine...hot later....woke up to my furbag yipping in her cage this morning....lumbered my half-asleep self to let her out-then realized why she was carrying on, and all I could do was chuckle.  She had heard the 3 squirrels, dozens of birds, a doe and a male turkey in my front yard....and yep, they were all there at the same time....what a circus....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...low 60's right now with some sunshine...hot later....woke up to my furbag yipping in her cage this morning....lumbered my half-asleep self to let her out and then realized why she was carrying on, and all I could do was chuckle.  She had heard the 3 squirrels, dozens of birds, a doe and a male turkey in my front yard....and yep, they were all there at the same time....what a circus....
    That's incredible! 😻
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...low 60's right now with some sunshine...hot later....woke up to my furbag yipping in her cage this morning....lumbered my half-asleep self to let her out and then realized why she was carrying on, and all I could do was chuckle.  She had heard the 3 squirrels, dozens of birds, a doe and a male turkey in my front yard....and yep, they were all there at the same time....what a circus....
    That's incredible! 😻
    ...neat thing is Flakers, it's pretty much a daily occurrence....we are blessed with critters....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    That's incredible! 😻
    ...neat thing is Flakers, it's pretty much a daily occurrence....we are blessed with critters....
    Wonderful...
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    Notaro said:
    Nice day, 19C/66F...

Please explain this checker board pattern of paint?  pick a square, any square, or diamond
     any way you want and park 😜?
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    Nice day, 19C/66F...

Please explain this checker board pattern of paint?  pick a square, any square, or diamond
    That is a yellow box junction DJ, when traffic is very heavy the cars driving straight through cannot stop in the junction so that when the traffic light goes red the junction is clear and traffic coming in from the right can enter the junction and queue up behind the cars on the far side of the box.  Does that make sense? 🤔
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Not. In. The. Slightest. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
  • Okay..... glad I could help🤔😁😃
  • 😜🤣🤣😂🤣😂
  • Note to self  :  never drive in Ireland — or you will spend the night in…. Wait for it…..

the box. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Note to self  :  never drive in Ireland — or you will spend the night in…. Wait for it…..

the box. 
    Standing Ovations GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaKurbencat
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    Nice day, 19C/66F...

That is a yellow box junction DJ, when traffic is very heavy the cars driving straight through cannot stop in the junction so that when the traffic light goes red the junction is clear and traffic coming in from the right can enter the junction and queue up behind the cars on the far side of the box.  Does that make sense? 🤔

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaKurbencat