Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ....cold here and more snow🤬....”do not know how to do winter” says she who is “simmering and summering”🥶 vs 🥵😑
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • More snow tonight here too
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We have a high pressure area that has come down from the arctic over us. It brings sun and clear skies but also low temps. Looks like it staying put until next week they say. BRRR. That means nights and mornings with -15- -20 C and days with -7 C. So far a rather warm january but a much colder february than usual.
    FlakeNoirNotarocatMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Cloudy cold day, wind chill factor of   -5/23F......

FlakeNoircatMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • -11, feels like -33 right now. 🥶
    NotarospideymanMarshaKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • After reading the above posts, I will remind myself not to be whining about the "drop" in temps in my forecast and count my blessings instead.
    spideymanNotarocatKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTBevVincentNeesy
  • Dense fog past few morning, mid 80's and full sunshine by mid day.  Sending you some warmth, @cat.
    MarshaNotarocatKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • -9 feels like -18 this morning. Slightly better than yesterday. Hubby goes on night shifts tonight, I hope he can stay inside but this kind of cold makes things snap. Then he has to fix them. So it will be a very long 3 night stretch for him. 
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Out walking earlier, chilly and overcast... 0C/32F...

catHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:
    -9 feels like -18 this morning. Slightly better than yesterday. Hubby goes on night shifts tonight, I hope he can stay inside but this kind of cold makes things snap. Then he has to fix them. So it will be a very long 3 night stretch for him. 
    .....got these for him......

Image result for electric long johns....electric long johns.....
    NotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Out walking earlier, chilly and overcast... 0C/32F...

....I think I see Darby O'Gill!!!......
    FlakeNoircatNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • It’s f”@ckin cold!!!!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • It’s f”@ckin cold!!!!
    Image result for hiya buddy
    Out of OrderFlakeNoircatKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....and before you get a chance...."my what a big weiner you have"........
    FlakeNoircatKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • My wiener is frozen!!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • My wiener is frozen!!
    Image result for frozen weiner
    FlakeNoircatKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    -9 feels like -18 this morning. Slightly better than yesterday. Hubby goes on night shifts tonight, I hope he can stay inside but this kind of cold makes things snap. Then he has to fix them. So it will be a very long 3 night stretch for him. 
    .....got these for him......

Image result for electric long johns....electric long johns.....
    Those are awesome! 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Nice summer's day and evening. 

KurbenGNTLGNTcatNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...those are beautiful as always Flaker.....you get to see much in the way of 4 legged critters around the water?....furfaced stick wranglers excluded......
    catKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Grey overcast day, snow this morning but turned to sleet for the afternoon, 4C/39F..

catFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We might not get above freezing between Sunday evening and Wednesday morning. That's brutal for Texas.
    NotarocatFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...those are beautiful as always Flaker.....you get to see much in the way of 4 legged critters around the water?....furfaced stick wranglers excluded......
    Not too much in the way of wildlife Scott, it's farm land so there is stock fenced off. ( cattle, sheep and deer) There are rabbits and possums (at night) both are considered pests on farmland. Mac caught a baby rabbit a while back. Of course I sat down with it and bawled my eyes out when it died in my arms, then carried it around until I could bury it once we were back near home. 😳 I'm more of a gatherer than a hunter, clearly.
    There is a ton of birdlife down the river also. 
    KurbencatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We might not get above freezing between Sunday evening and Wednesday morning. That's brutal for Texas.
    Thank goodness you weren't involved in that horrific traffic accident we saw on our news here. 
    Is there no lockdown in Texas, Bev? Is the virus being brought under control there?
    I hope you don't have to travel far in poor weather conditions.. I hope this for all of my winter people right now. ❄☃️
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Grey overcast day, snow this morning but turned to sleet for the afternoon, 4C/39F..

And on the heels of what I've just spoken about... dammit Irish, you're incorrigible. 🤔😄
    NotaroKurbencatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy