Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Light snowfall, no wind and about -5 C. Goes down to - 10 in the evening/nighttime. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    A beautiful warm and sunny evening, after a hot day.

....I can feel the moist heat and smell the wet puppy aroma.....good stuff.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Another 5 inches of snow today after 2 ft on Monday.   :o
    Image result for funny snow memes
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Oh you did not just the use "m" word?! 😳😄
    It was a dry heat, almost no humidity thank goodness. 😁
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Oh you did not just the use "m" word?! 😳😄
    It was a dry heat, almost no humidity thank goodness. 😁
    ....yes ma'am I did!!!....in the meteorological sense of course...... :D

Image result for funny moist heat

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Do you upload these pics from your phones?? And in that case how? From a curious not to tech-savvy person.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    Do you upload these pics from your phones?? And in that case how? From a curious not to tech-savvy person.
    Hi Kurben, yes I'm moving them over from my phone. First you'll have to download a photo resizing app from your phone's Playstore. I'm using one called Photo Resizer from Z Apps. (Screenshot to follow) the app is free, but contains ads.

Once you have downloaded the app you just open it and follow the prompts to resize your photos. (I choose the pixels option and don't go above 2000 for the largest aspect) You can move the app icon to your phone 'desktop' for easy finding.  (just think of your ph as a small computer, everything is easier if you do)

The app looks like this in Google Play:

Once you have resized your photos, you just click on the drop-down picture up above (it looks like an envelope, or a portrait picture) and follow the prompts. 

Play around with it a bit, it just takes some practice, the main thing is to have the photos be small enough for this website to accept them, hence the resizing.
    It's not as hard as I may have made it sound. 😳 (sorry)
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited February 2021
    Another hot day, getting a bit patchy and a little overcast toward evening.
    (Um, Irish cover your eyes/ears for a minute)
    I really hope we get some rain soon, the river needs a bit of a clean out, it can get a toxic algae that is deadly to dogs when it's running too low.
    Thankfully I haven't seen any yet, but that doesn't mean there isn't any further upstream that might be leaching into the water at some point.

Can you spot Jonathan? (Livingston Seagull)

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    Another bright sunny day with high scorching temperatures.........oh wait..... that was a dream........

It's raining here now as usual🙄.. 3C/37F

In the second picture what is the white cross surrounded by green meant to indicate?

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Here it's very cold again today - it's the beginning of February and I live in the prairies

- don't think global warming has affected us all that much here; but - we did have higher than normal temperatures in January!

with the wind chill it's minus 44 at the moment

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:
    Another bright sunny day with high scorching temperatures.........oh wait..... that was a dream........

In the second picture what is the white cross surrounded by green meant to indicate?

That indicates a chemist shop or drug store Neesy. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Another hot day, getting a bit patchy and a little overcast toward evening.
    (Um, Irish cover your eyes/ears for a minute)
    I really hope we get some rain soon, the river needs a bit of a clean out, it can get a toxic algae that is deadly to dogs when it's running too low.
    Thankfully I haven't seen any yet, but that doesn't mean there isn't any further upstream that might be leaching into the water at some point.

Can you spot Jonathan? (Livingston Seagull)

.....yes'm, a good downpour would alleviate that worry....we have the same issues with stagnating water here in the states....keep a close eye on those boisterous furkids.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablercat
  • Notaro said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

That indicates a chemist shop or drug store Neesy. 
    Image result for funny irish drugstore
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda Gablercat
  • More snow today.

Thumbnail
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbencatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Cold... light drizzling of snow... - 1/30F

FlakeNoirKurbencatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • More snow today.

Thumbnail
    Muuuuurrrrder! 😯
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • ....8 inches of snow here today....took me twice as long to get to work, 35mph all the way.....on the way home, a complete 180-75mph.....I love me some Ohio weather.....

Image result for funny ohio winter
    FlakeNoirKurbencatHedda Gabler
  • Out for a walk earlier, wind chill brought it down to  - 4C/24F....

GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Out for a walk earlier, wind chill brought it down to  - 4C/24F....

Image result for funny wind chill
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbencatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Grey overcast day, very light snow fall...    -3C/26F with windchill

FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • You'll be happy to know that it rained here today, 😁 no photos though, I had an attack of the couch naps after work and didn't get out to the river. 
    NotarocatKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • We have had a very cold few days with feels like temps between 0 and -22 (-18 to -30C) and it is only going to get worse the rest of the week. 

We aren't even going to climb above 0 for the next several days. I saw an alert from weather center that is warning our wind chill on Saturday morning will be -46. (-43C) 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • really cold morning here with - 17 C. In the afternoon it is more reasonable -7 C. 
    FlakeNoirBevVincentcatGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • They say we might get down as low as 12 F (-11 C) on Monday and that we might not get above freezing at all that day. Brrrrr.
    KurbenFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Seriously, you people do not know how to do winter. 😳
    😁💜
    BevVincentNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy