Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    ....appreciate that bro!...neat to see how listings are handled there as opposed to in the States.....I'll just throw a random one up for you to peruse.....

https://www.century21.com/property/119-merrick-rd-cambridge-oh-43725-C2182281509
    Cheers Scott😎
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Another rainy day 🙄..... 6C/42F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Another rainy day 🙄..... 6C/42F....

I would share some of my summer magic with you, but I'm worried about upsetting the balance and potentially making the Earth spin right off its axis. Sorry, Irish. 
    Hedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Hey I don't mind risking armageddon for a bit of sunshine Flakes 😀
  • Notaro said:
    Hey I don't mind risking armageddon for a bit of sunshine Flakes 😀
    Okay, I'll bottle it... send it airmail, by the time it reaches you the glass will have degraded owing to the intense heat... it'll explode upon touching your frigid air...creating instant warmth and a gorgeous rainbow to boot... quickly covering your entire country.  Tadahhh... goodbye winter.

Disclaimer: FlakeNoir will in no way be held responsible for creating armageddon from here on out. 
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Well that's armageddon sorted. What'll we do next🤔😁
  • Notaro said:
    Well that's armageddon sorted. What'll we do next🤔😁
    We should probably cure Covid? 
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • If only we could🤔
    Hedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    If only we could🤔
    I know... 🥺

We (humanity) will get there... we have to adapt and change as much as, no...  more than the virus. 
    We'll get there.  Eventually. ❤
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • -5 C and snow falling here. Beautiful outside and cozy inside. Crazy children playing in the snow together with some crazy dogs that seem to like it. Most dogs just do what they have to do and are happy to be inside after that.
  • Kurben said:
    -5 C and snow falling here. Beautiful outside and cozy inside. Crazy children playing in the snow together with some crazy dogs that seem to like it. Most dogs just do what they have to do and are happy to be inside after that.
    ....that's the same wisdom that made me quit pooping in my front yard.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • No rain today but it was cold....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    No rain today but it was cold....

....blue color, shiny orb in sky.......

Im not saying it was aliens but it was aliens - Ancient Aliens - Mad  About Memes
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • Out for a walk earlier, no rain, mild enough... 4C/39F...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Out for a walk earlier, no rain, mild enough... 4C/39F...

....I got you bro......rain and snow coming here tonight......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • Another bright sunny day with high scorching temperatures.........oh wait..... that was a dream........

It's raining here now as usual🙄.. 3C/37F

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • 🤣🤣🤣
    And I love that sign... is it "bin the poo"? 😄
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Yeah it is, there's fines for people who don't clean up after their dogs. Some schmuck let his dog leave a mess outside my house once, I went out picked it up in a little bag and followed him to his house and threw it in his garden, saved all the fuss of having the police involved 😁
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Yeah it is, there's fines for people who don't clean up after their dogs. Some schmuck let his dog leave a mess outside my house once, I went out picked it up in a little bag and followed him to his house and threw it in his garden, saved all the fuss of having the police involved 😁
    🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • It was a bit overcast, but still pleasant today.

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Looks lovely Flakes. 😎
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...the Cosmos are back in alignment-it's raining in Ireland and the dogs are cavorting in New Zealand....who gives a righteous rip about the sparrows Thad?......
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • A beautiful warm and sunny evening, after a hot day.

Notaronot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Another 5 inches of snow today after 2 ft on Monday.   :o
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler