Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful pictures, Irish.
    (And the prolific stop lights are both appreciated... and amusing. :p :D )
    Happy to oblige Flakes ๐Ÿ˜
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Has rained for a couple days now but cleared this afternoon so got the dogs out for a walk after work. 

....oh man!....that second pic is just unbridled joy.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroKurben
  • Image result for icicle

Ice Storm heading this way too.
    Image result for ice skates
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful pictures, Irish.
    (And the prolific stop lights are both appreciated... and amusing. :p :D )
    Image result for funny irish stoplights
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • Another icy winter storm headed our way tonight, possibly threatening the already unstable Texas power grid. At least it's not going to be nearly as cold as it was last night -- 9F when I got up this morning. We had one pipe freeze but it seems to have resolved itself without damage. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurben
  • Thumbnail
    And notice who is in the ditch. The friggin' truck driver. The one who thinks, "I'll just put this in 4 wheel drive and blow by everyone driving reasonably and cautiously, and I will do it with a lot of arrogant attitude."

I see if every winter.  The boulevard of broken pick up trucks.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Another icy winter storm headed our way tonight, possibly threatening the already unstable Texas power grid. At least it's not going to be nearly as cold as it was last night -- 9F when I got up this morning. We had one pipe freeze but it seems to have resolved itself without damage. 
    ....the "awesome" is for only one pipe acting up...Tracy's cousin in Corpus was without power and heat....her floor tiles started to peel up......suckage thy name is ice & cold....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Has rained for a couple days now but cleared this afternoon so got the dogs out for a walk after work. 

That's pure joy right there in that second photo.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Thumbnail
    And notice who is in the ditch. The friggin' truck driver. The one who thinks, "I'll just put this in 4 wheel drive and blow by everyone driving reasonably and cautiously, and I will do it with a lot of arrogant attitude."

I see if every winter.  The boulevard of broken pick up trucks.
    ...Semi's are the bane of my creep along driving existence....just because they are as big as a wooly mammoth doesn't mean they have the same sure footing.....

Image result for funny semis in the snow
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • We had a sh*t ton of snow and my gutter chose this moment to fill up with freezing water, which makes it very heavy.  So guess what?  It was trying to pull away from the house. 

Gutter companies who could fix this safely were swamped, so, my old diseased ass went up a slick ladder, balanced on 11 inches of snow with tea kettles, (multiple tea kettles) of boiling water) to get the ice out before the whole shebang came down bringing half my roof with it. 

Needless to say, I'm sure there were numerous neighbors with camera phones trained on the numbnutz climbing her ladder with boiling water just waiting for that viral video when I fell, boiling my face off.

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTcatMarsha
  • edited February 2021
    Today, I drove by a neighbor who had made a huge snowman.  He was big and decked out.  He had on a hat, and scarf and gloves and was holding an umbrella and had very fancy big buttons down his front.  It made me smile.

So, I came home and wrote a note that said, "Thank you for the snowman.  I don't know his name but I call him Phillip.  He made me smile.  I hope you are well."  I then put that in a gallon ziploc bag, rolled it up like a parchment and got a wide, red ribbon and tied it up and then I drove up the street, jumped out of my car and tied it to Phillip's mittened hand.  I then ran back to my car before someone shot me and came home.

I hope I gave them a smile in return.
    NotaroFlakeNoirnot_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTcatMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:

That's pure joy right there in that second photo.
    He was chasing Swifts. ๐Ÿ˜
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Swifts?
    It's a bird.. 

FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Today, I drove by a neighbor who had made a huge snowman.  He was big and decked out.  He had on a hat, and scarf and gloves and was holding an umbrella and had very fancy big buttons down his front.  It made me smile.

So, I came home and wrote a note that said, "Thank you for the snowman.  I don't know his name but I call him Phillip.  He made me smile.  I hope you are well."  I then put that in a gallon ziploc bag, rolled it up like a parchment and got a wide, red ribbon and tied it up and then I drove up the street, jumped out of my car and tied it to Phillip's mittened hand.  I then ran back to my car before someone shot me and came home.

I hope I gave them a smile in return.
    "...before someone shot me." ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarsha
  • Out walking, pleasant evening, 9C/48F..

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Out walking, pleasant evening, 9C/48F..

Definitely sex pit territory.
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatMarsha
  • We had a sh*t ton of snow and my gutter chose this moment to fill up with freezing water, which makes it very heavy.  So guess what?  It was trying to pull away from the house. 

Gutter companies who could fix this safely were swamped, so, my old diseased ass went up a slick ladder, balanced on 11 inches of snow with tea kettles, (multiple tea kettles) of boiling water) to get the ice out before the whole shebang came down bringing half my roof with it. 

Needless to say, I'm sure there were numerous neighbors with camera phones trained on the numbnutz climbing her ladder with boiling water just waiting for that viral video when I fell, boiling my face off.

.....I now have that visual forever......I will cherish it......
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircatMarshaKurben
  • I wonder what the difference would be between a New Zealand sex pit and an Ireland sex pit.

There's a joke here kids.  Write it.   :D
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatMarshaKurben
  • Notaro said:
    Out walking, pleasant evening, 9C/48F..

Definitely sex pit territory.
    ....but a beautifully framed sex pit.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatMarsha
  • I wonder what the difference would be between a New Zealand sex pit and an Ireland sex pit.

....just shy of 12,000 miles.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatMarshaKurben
  • touche'. ..... touche'

:D :D :D  
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatMarshaKurben

GNTLGNT said:
    I wonder what the difference would be between a New Zealand sex pit and an Ireland sex pit.

....just shy of 12,000 miles.....
    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ No words. ( for once)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarshaKurben

An umbrella? ๐Ÿค”
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatMarshaKurben
  • clevah, boy.   :D :D :D :D. Good one!   :D :D :D :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatMarshaKurben