Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Nice and warm (22C) a lovely peaceful, blue day.

MarshaKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroHollyGolightly
  • Here it is a nice fall day, about 5 C and sunny but its starting to get a bit chilly..... The sun is not warming things up this time of year.
    By the way, Flake, both of the dogs look extremely content. I hope you feel the same way they look.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ...beautiful day Flakes.......one to be chuffed about.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited November 2021
    Kurben said:
    Here it is a nice fall day, about 5 C and sunny but its starting to get a bit chilly..... The sun is not warming things up this time of year.
    By the way, Flake, both of the dogs look extremely content. I hope you feel the same way they look.
    ....she just looks silly, sitting there with her tongue dragging the rocks.... :D
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited November 2021
    Kurben said:
    Here it is a nice fall day, about 5 C and sunny but its starting to get a bit chilly..... The sun is not warming things up this time of year.
    I may arrive to the river with the weight of the world on my shoulders, but by the time I leave I'm usually feeling more like the dogs appear. 

GNTLGNT
    said:
    Kurben said:
    ....she just looks silly, sitting there with her tongue dragging the rocks.... :D
     😄 Well yes, but somebody has to do it, we can't all be civilised citizens, can we?
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNT
  • ....all goofing aside, sitting by the water can become very Zen for me.....I know the lifting of the weight of woes....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroMarshaFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....all goofing aside, sitting by the water can become very Zen for me.....I know the lifting of the weight of woes....
    Oh yes..
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • @Notaro Have missed your check-ins and photos this past week.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurben
  • Marsha said:
    @Notaro Have missed your check-ins and photos this past week.

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    Truth be told the weather here has been awful all this week, rain, high winds, cold and more rain, it was just too depressing looking at it to take a picture. ☔🌧️🥶
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Marsha said:
    Truth be told the weather here has been awful all this week, rain, high winds, cold and more rain, it was just too depressing looking at it to take a picture. ☔🌧️🥶
    ...I think that every time I contemplate taking a selfie.....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Marsha said:

Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Love your pups, @FlakeNoir !! 
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Love your pups, @FlakeNoir !! 
    Thank you, they're 2 of my very special buddies. ❤ How are your G.Piggies?
    NotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNT
  • It was the strangest day today, we had torrential rain, high winds and hail, then puffy clouds and brilliant blue, over and over. It was nuts.

NotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightly
  • Beautiful snaps Flakes. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • That sounds kind of perfect @FlakeNoir - all the wonderful things repeated on the same day!

It's been cold here today.  Not quite boot weather, but getting there.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • That sounds kind of perfect @FlakeNoir - all the wonderful things repeated on the same day!

I remember boot weather!😄💜
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited November 2021
    Grey depressing day🙄.. 13C/55F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:

Similar here today, but a splash of blue every now and again... just to inspire hope!

NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:

And he's back! :)  Gray (and wet) days here now, too, but should see the sun again tomorrow. I'll send it your way. Looks like we're in for a run of 2 days sunshine followed by 2 days clouds/rain with a possibility of mixed rain/snow showers through next week.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    That sounds kind of perfect @FlakeNoir - all the wonderful things repeated on the same day!

I remember boot weather!😄💜
    Funny Dog In A Cap And Rubber Boots Standing In A Puddle On A Forest Path  The Theme Of Rainy Weather Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy