Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Here it is one of the most beautiful fullmoons i'll ever saw!! I just want to go out on my balcony and howl! It is definitely worth that sort of tribute.
    It's a lunar eclipse/blood moon. We missed it because it was too cloudy... glad you got to see it Kurben. 
    Same here. Clouds and rain. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Beautiful day today, 11C /51F...

Sweet Jesus Dexter! You've left one of your bodies out in the open! 😳 (Bottom right quadrant.)

Beautiful photos Irish. ☺
    Okay. We’re laughing about this, but seriously, that’s an f’n dead body.   We’re just gonna slide on past that observance?  No big deal in Ireland? 🤣

good eye on that Flakers Drew, girl sleuth. 

I demand to know more about  The Case of The Casual Corner Corpse. 
    Now see... is he really Internationally Inspired Decorator Irish? Or is he Mr. Muuurderr by Night?
    Was he waiting for high tide out there in the bay, to launch his skiff (is that a thing?) and go dump dearly departed Corner Corpse Connor?
    Was he just taking a snap to check whether CCC was still hanging around out front/or back, depending on your vantage point. 🤔
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Another positively gorgeous day. 

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Same here Flakes...

10C/50F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Uh-oh... brace for impact. ☄ 😳
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Another positively gorgeous day. 

I'm officially envious!! Here its black outside when i go to work, just before dawn when i reach work and sunset when i go home. I see trees that look like skeletons reaching for the sky throw the most unlikely long shadows that can scare the unaware. So far its not freezing but thats the one positive point. November is such a grey depressing month.

Luckily for me i am going out tonight to celebrate an old friends birthday. There will be a gang of 5-6 old friends meeting up in a pub to celebrate her. I need that sort of fun things in november. I'm giving her a copy of Margaret Atwoods The Stone Mattress!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Another positively gorgeous day. 

I'm officially envious!! Here its black outside when i go to work, just before dawn when i reach work and sunset when i go home. I see trees that look like skeletons reaching for the sky throw the most unlikely long shadows that can scare the unaware. So far its not freezing but thats the one positive point. November is such a grey depressing month.

Luckily for me i am going out tonight to celebrate an old friends birthday. There will be a gang of 5-6 old friends meeting up in a pub to celebrate her. I need that sort of fun things in november. I'm giving her a copy of Margaret Atwoods The Stone Mattress!
    It sounds like a wonderful evening ahead, enjoy Kurben, I'm sure it will give you all a lift during this dreary month. I bet she will love her gift. 😊
  • ....oh my gawd gang!...between the great pics and comedy, I think I strained a capillary laughing :D :D....now all I can think about is the Corner Corpse laying an egg on someone's balcony.....if that happens, I want the film rights y'hear???....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • I hope you had a great time kurben and hope you are loving your job. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Thanks everyone!! She did love the gift, i know she liked Atwood but wasn't sure if she had read that short story collection or not. She hadn't. It was quite an evening. i have eaten some good food, drunk perhaps a few too many beers plus some whiskies i couldn't refuse (and it was very good) plus some shots of unknown content, all i know is they ẃere both strong and good. But the main thing was meeting some friends again and be able to shake their hands and give them a friendly hug. I may not be completely sober right now but after a proper birthday party, who is?
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Thanks everyone!! She did love the gift, i know she liked Atwood but wasn't sure if she had read that short story collection or not. She hadn't. It was quite an evening. i have eaten some good food, drunk perhaps a few too many beers plus some whiskies i couldn't refuse (and it was very good) plus some shots of unknown content, all i know is they ẃere both strong and good. But the main thing was meeting some friends again and be able to shake their hands and give them a friendly hug. I may not be completely sober right now but after a proper birthday party, who is?
    Perfect, wonderful! I'm so glad you got to do this Kurben, so good for the soul. 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited November 2021
    Wait.  Flakers fell out of a tree?    :o    Let's get back to that.   
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Out and about, up in Carrickmines, 7C/44F...

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....right nice shade of blue Irish.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited November 2021
    ...into a tree...and was saved by her breastices.....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...into a tree...and was saved by her breastices.....

GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Clear but cold day,  -1C/30F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Clear but cold day,  -1C/30F...

Beautiful.  But I'm seeing bodies everywhere now. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Yeah but it's nobody who didn't deserve it 🤔
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Yeah but it's nobody who didn't deserve it 🤔
    Okay, Dex. 😃
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaKurben
  • ....."Welcome to Ireland...Hope You Brought Your Own Tarpaulin".....
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaKurbenFlakeNoir
  • I love those snaps Flakes. Being so close to the river do you get much rodent activity up near the house? 🤔
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Notaro said:
    I love those snaps Flakes. Being so close to the river do you get much rodent activity up near the house? 🤔
    We've had the odd rat, they never got past Jake though, haven't seen one for a couple of years. Occasionally we'll get a mouse, he takes care of those too. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Cold day... 6C/42F...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben