Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ...dusting of wet snow here yesterday............................yippee.......

Yippie GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    That sounds kind of perfect @FlakeNoir - all the wonderful things repeated on the same day!

It's been cold here today.  Not quite boot weather, but getting there.
    I remember boot weather!😄💜
    Funny Dog In A Cap And Rubber Boots Standing In A Puddle On A Forest Path  The Theme Of Rainy Weather Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock
    I need one of these beanie caps for my ears. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited November 2021
    Yet another grey day, but it look pretty this morning 🙄... 12C/53F...

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....that sunrise pic is fooking awesome bro.....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Aww, so pretty.. 💚 almost worth the shite that follows when you get a light show like that at sunrise. 
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Clear and chilly morning, 9C/48F...

KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Lovely photos Irish, but be careful, the Godz are tossing fireballs down upon you.
    (Pssssst... it's the music, we tried to save you. Now excuse me if I just walk a little further away.)
    NotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Strong winds, but beautiful day.

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Stunning snaps Flakes, look at that blue sky😎
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Lovely photos Irish, but be careful, the Godz are tossing fireballs down upon you.
    (Pssssst... it's the music, we tried to save you. Now excuse me if I just walk a little further away.)

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ...such a juxtaposition....trees almost skeletal here and yours robed in delightful green...
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • SSDD... (same sunshine, different day)

So thankful. I wish I could have taken my phone out to capture some of the scenery and beautiful skies at work today.
    I've learned my lesson though, the last time I stopped looking where I was walking at work my feet left the boardwalk and I ended up in a tree. 🙄☺

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaKurben
  • Pleasant enough day, 14C/57F....

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    SSDD... (same sunshine, different day)

So thankful. I wish I could have taken my phone out to capture some of the scenery and beautiful skies at work today.
    I've learned my lesson though, the last time I stopped looking where I was walking at work my feet left the boardwalk and I ended up in a tree. 🙄☺

Are we talking big tall tree or little baby tree? I picture you dangling in the branches. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaKurbenFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    SSDD... (same sunshine, different day)

Are we talking big tall tree or little baby tree? I picture you dangling in the branches. 
    I sorta dangled from the trunk, I'm thankful for my girls out front, if not for them my face would have been slightly rearranged. 
    My knee took most of the impact, had a sexy bruise for a couple of weeks. 🙄☺
    Honestly, once I was down I doubled over laughing and kinda walked the rest of the way like that back to the car.  My client thought I was nuts and the situation finally caught up with them when we were back at the car, they started laughing and giggling and I said... yeah, you're seeing me in that tree right now aren't you?! 😄
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • edited November 2021
    Further to my previous message I would just like to add for clarification that I did not have my phone out while walking with the person I support. I was walking backwards/sideways alerting another walker that had just gone past us, that there was dog crap on the boardwalk ahead of them and to be careful.... of course he probably thought that was gold seeing as when I turned around to carry on, my body suddenly discovered that the boardwalk had curved and was essentially gone. Enter tree. 

My client was never in any danger of following my lead, there are always 2 support workers with our client whenever we leave their house. Because clearly... one is not enough. 🙄😳☺ sigh.
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • Beautiful day today, 11C /51F...

FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day today, 11C /51F...

Sweet Jesus Dexter! You've left one of your bodies out in the open! 😳 (Bottom right quadrant.)

Beautiful photos Irish. ☺
    NotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • ...yeah but he blinded us with the beautiful sunrise so he could properly drag the "bundle" away and prepare to ship it to your riverside dump site....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • I'm thankful for my girls out front,

...Mother Nature's shock absorbers.....
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Here it is one of the most beautiful fullmoons i'll ever saw!! I just want to go out on my balcony and howl! It is definitely worth that sort of tribute.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Sweet Jesus Dexter! You've left one of your bodies out in the open! 😳 (Bottom right quadrant.)

Okay. We’re laughing about this, but seriously, that’s an f’n dead body.   We’re just gonna slide on past that observance?  No big deal in Ireland? 🤣

good eye on that Flakers Drew, girl sleuth. 

I demand to know more about  The Case of The Casual Corner Corpse. 
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Okay. We’re laughing about this, but seriously, that’s an f’n dead body.   We’re just gonna slide on past that observance?  No big deal in Ireland? 🤣

good eye on that Flakers Drew, girl sleuth. 

I demand to know more about  The Case of The Casual Corner Corpse. 
    Obviously in Ireland a dead body in a bush is no big surprise..... Its just like the doves here, i mean you dont notice them if you dont stumble over them (or they happen to lay an egg on my balcony).
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Here it is one of the most beautiful fullmoons i'll ever saw!! I just want to go out on my balcony and howl! It is definitely worth that sort of tribute.
    It's a lunar eclipse/blood moon. We missed it because it was too cloudy... glad you got to see it Kurben. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTMarsha