Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Notaro said:

Now that was interesting.  I wasn't aware John played movie scores.  Did I know this and forgot? I don't think so.  that is seriously cool.
    He played a show over here a couple of years ago and I was fortunate enough to be there, amazing show, played all the theme tunes from all his movies, so cool. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited September 2020

GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • My favorite group. I saw them in concert on the Breakfast in America tour and then again for Cannonball. Retrospectacle is a great compilation album.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • We've been listening to Bowie ever since we finished rewatching the BBC series Life on Mars, which features some of his music.
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....ain't dem boys great?!?!.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....ain't dem boys great?!?!.....
    I got a kick out of them for sure🙂
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

I really liked them.  And mandolin!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • The hard rock version of the MONEY HEIST theme song from season 3, episode 1

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:

....cool album art.....and I was known on more than one occasion back in the day, to buy vinyl cuz I like the look of the cover....and most times I ended up liking the work as well....lucky dog that I are.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Have done that myself Scott with hit and miss results. I remember one was a band called Eloy, the album was called Metromania, cover was really cool, bought it, got home, played the first track called Escape To The Heights, is was great and then every song after it just did nothing for me. Money down the drain😭.

Here's the good song from the album... 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Have done that myself Scott with hit and miss results. I remember one was a band called Eloy, the album was called Metromania, cover was really cool, bought it, got home, played the first track called Escape To The Heights, is was great and then every song after it just did nothing for me. Money down the drain😭.

Here's the good song from the album... 

...catchy piece, but I can see what you mean...it would be easy for that style to go down the pooper....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

Okay. I know why are aren't sleeping well.  bwhaoheoaheoaierhoeha!  

You are listening to music that is pumping you up, your blood coursing through your veins, anything that remotely ticks you off being validated in the guttural vocalizations  --   :D :D :D

I am prescribing you some quiet music before bed.  Don't eat anything heavy 4 hours before you hit the hay. Turn off all social media.  No TV, no phone screen lighting up in the middle of the night with tips from Apartment Therapy.

Listen to this.  This will put you to sleep.  Don't get me wrong, I love her.  But, she will calm you down to coma state.

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

You are listening to music that is pumping you up, your blood coursing through your veins, anything that remotely ticks you off being validated in the guttural vocalizations  --   :D :D :D

I am prescribing you some quiet music before bed.  Don't eat anything heavy 4 hours before you hit the hay. Turn off all social media.  No TV, no phone screen lighting up in the middle of the night with tips from Apartment Therapy.

Listen to this.  This will put you to sleep.  Don't get me wrong, I love her.  But, she will calm you down to coma state.

😀😀😀

Watch this Hedda,

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • The Campbell Playhouse - June Moon  w/Jack Benny

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited September 2020
    Thrash metal, heavy metal, black metal, death metal.  I had no idea we had subgroups.  I just thought it was all one thing:  Make My Eyeballs Bleed and My Brain Slam Itself Up Against My Skull In Hopes of Dying Quickly Metal.

Your job, NB, if you choose to accept it --  Give me an example of the difference between those 4 things.    And clearly say which is which so I don't get confused.

:D  :D :D :D
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Thrash metal, heavy metal, black metal, death metal.  I had no idea we had subgroups.  I just thought it was all one thing:  Make My Eyeballs Bleed and My Brain Slam Itself Up Against My Skull In Hopes of Dying Quickly Metal.

Your job, NB, if you choose to accept it --  Give me an example of the difference between those 4 things.    And clearly say which is which so I don't get confused.

:D  :D :D :D
    Challenge accepted 😁
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

....one of Tracy's favorite songstresses.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

....one of Tracy's favorite songstresses.....
    I think I own all her CDs.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir