Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:

That was a fun video. I love how creative everyone is getting to connect with people.  Not just fans but people.

Except writers.  You would think writers would be the most creative and they aren't.  I still think they are missing the boat not doing radio dramas of short stories they wrote.  I think that has such fun potential.  

Maybe writers are lazy.
    I wonder if it's because essentially their days haven't changed with lockdown? At least the fulltime writers... they're still working as per normal so anything extra would mean time away from their bread and butter job?
    I'm not sure...
    NotaroGNTLGNTSusanNortonHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

That was a fun video. I love how creative everyone is getting to connect with people.  Not just fans but people.

Except writers.  You would think writers would be the most creative and they aren't.  I still think they are missing the boat not doing radio dramas of short stories they wrote.  I think that has such fun potential.  

Maybe writers are lazy.
    I wonder if it's because essentially their days haven't changed with lockdown? At least the fulltime writers... they're still working as per normal so anything extra would mean time away from their bread and butter job?
    I'm not sure...
    Yep, i’m sure that’s it. Singers sing. Painters paint. Actors act. Writers write.   Some do those things with an audience and some don’t.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirSusanNortonNeesy
  • Once you've been to enough public readings, you get to know that there are a few authors with the flair for the dramatic, but they're the exception rather than the rule!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • The Abbott & Costello Radio Show - w/Lon Charney Jr.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    Suspense -  Philomel Cottage  w/Orson Welles 

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Bev, I need the ability to WTF more than once.  Thank you.  

:p 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

That third one was called Type O Negative - what a coincidence - I just gave blood today and I'm type O positive :o :)

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....Hey Brian!.....guess what, guess what, guess what???.......yah-frickin'-hoo, I can't wait!!...
    ACDC on Twitter ARE YOU READY PWRUP
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Hey Brian!.....guess what, guess what, guess what???.......yah-frickin'-hoo, I can't wait!!...
    Yeah I've got a buzz going about it Scott, I think it's gonna be a good one, Johnson is back in front where he belongs, and Rudd is behind the kit, and Williams is rock solid on bass again, it's news like this that makes the sun shine again. Don't get me wrong I thought Axel Rose did a fine job as a fill in, but as permanent vocalist... no way Jose... 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

That third one was called Type O Negative - what a coincidence - I just gave blood today and I'm type O positive :o :)

Good on you Neesy... 🙂
    (I'm O Neg)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Hey Brian!.....guess what, guess what, guess what???.......yah-frickin'-hoo, I can't wait!!...
    Yeah I've got a buzz going about it Scott, I think it's gonna be a good one, Johnson is back in front where he belongs, and Rudd is behind the kit, and Williams is rock solid on bass again, it's news like this that makes the sun shine again. Don't get me wrong I thought Axel Rose did a fine job as a fill in, but as permanent vocalist... no way Jose... 
    ....well said Bri.....
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

I give you a wTF for the first 3 and a thumbs up for AC/DC.  :D
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Awesome 😎
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....Imma gonna be all over a pre-sale like a fat kid at an ice cream buffet....
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited October 2020
    We fell down a Gerry Rafferty rabbit hole last night that took us all the way back to Stealer's Wheel...and beyond.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesyFlakeNoirSusanNorton
  • We fell down a Gerry Rafferty rabbit hole last night that took us all the way back to Stealer's Wheel...and beyond.

I can't listen to this song without picturing Reservoir Dogs.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT